Our valued sponsor

Any experience with Bank Frick?

Bmw850

Pro Member
Nov 12, 2018
Berlin
Visit site
Hi,
Last week I have been paid by a customer through this bank, after I spoke with my customer, he said they are good, crypto friendly too.
I actually try to make some due diligence with them but too much informations and it s sounds too good for me too.
I sent them an email to confirm Wich jurisdiction do they accept.
Someone knows them?

Bank Frick Liechtenstein. Crossover Finance

They appear credible and heavily into crypto. Looks like that decision was driven by low profitability for the size of their balance sheet reading figures in last report ;). They never came on to my radar - very interesting rare find actually. thu&¤#.

Not bad, Liechtenstein + crypto = win win - this is for sure a bank I will try to apply for account opening. First of all I will check what requirements and fees they may apply.

Great share, keep them coming thu&¤#

Not bad, Liechtenstein + crypto = win win - this is for sure a bank I will try to apply for account opening. First of all I will check what requirements and fees they may apply.

Great share, keep them coming thu&¤#
We've had an account with them since last year.
The issue is that for crypto-related business, their pricing is quite a bit more than what you see in the link/PDF that Martin posted.

I can't say for certain (the entity we on-boarded with is not offshore), but my best guess is that it they're generally going to apply the same criteria as they would of any other entity applying: 'are these people legitimate and will we make money?'

So if you run a regulated fund in Cayman, BVI ,Luxembourg, etc., you would likely have no problem.
If you run an adult business and have some setup with a say... Seychelles company, you likely don't have any chance.

They're a legit bank. They have a very high profile in the crypto space - I frankly was surprised to read in the thread that people were unfamiliar with them.

I can't say for certain (the entity we on-boarded with is not offshore), but my best guess is that it they're generally going to apply the same criteria as they would of any other entity applying: 'are these people legitimate and will we make money?'

So if you run a regulated fund in Cayman, BVI ,Luxembourg, etc., you would likely have no problem.
If you run an adult business and have some setup with a say... Seychelles company, you likely don't have any chance.

They're a legit bank. They have a very high profile in the crypto space - I frankly was surprised to read in the thread that people were unfamiliar with them.
You are surprised that we didn't know them , you would have shared it to the nice forum peeps -:)

Concerning the companies juridiction @Mr Magoo , I sent them an email asking, when I got the answer I ll forward here.

They refused to accept a Seychelles company :D so I take the next in the chain and try until they accept it.

I'm the Head of Blockchain and PSP at Bank Frick and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We operate primarily with European companies and are focused on larger and institutional clients.
Offshore in connection with Crypto is difficult and involves different risks for a fully regulated bank.
As written by @IntlOffshore the pricing is different than shown on the homepage for "simple" corporate accounts.
It's always something we can discuss and we are using individual pricings based on the individual client.
The easiest way to get in touch with us is via <<snipped>>
The more information you share with your request, the better we can help you with a first reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Admin Is the above post real or a scammer? ns2

If it's for me I just shared freely. I m not in banking or Offshore business, and I have nothing to take profit by sharing this bank.

It's not for you but for Mauro Swiss. Is he really who he says he is?

Reactions: Bmw850

Latest Threads