Our valued sponsor

Any jurisdiction recommended for corporate secrecy/privacy?

dav19e

Just askin’
Mar 1, 2020
Canada
Visit site
Good afternoon anyone,

My initial goal was to operate my online business through a Nevis LLC. until I came to understand that St. Kitts & Nevis would rather be a great jurisdiction to establish a holding company & trust instead. As a Nevis LLC. isn't widely supported by many payment processors & banking companies (Which is a big deal for flexibility). For the sake of corporate secrecy/privacy, is there another jurisdiction where the government does not post the names of the members or managers in the public records?

Thank you, David

Seychelles, and what already is discussed here a tons of times, Wyoming, Delaware, New Mexico LLC's all great to keep your privacy!

I own a few Canadian incorporated companies, which one is in Ontario and the others in Quebec. Therefore, the public record shows everything.
No offense Artemis, i’m not trying to say what you’re saying is false as i’ve never had a Sole Proprietorship or General Partnership entity. When i say “everything”, i mean information such as registered office address, names and addresses of directors.

Reactions: JohnSeed
Yes Transfer Wise works fine with Seychelles corps. PayPal you have some problems if you don't get a mobile phone number from the Seychelles. At least I wasn't able to get my account unlifted before I got it verified with a SC number.
So you were able to get a paypal account for a seychelles company?
Although the UBO (you) are not from / resident of Seychelles?
No business substance in seychelles?
Company bank account not Seychelles
No office / address

All you needed was a local (seychelles) phone number?

Reactions: dav19e

Latest Threads