Our valued sponsor

Any Offshore Banks for Sale?

I have a substantial client interested in buying a small bank in a respectable offshore jurisdiction.

Please do a complete research before you decide to partake into any financial transaction, include face to face observation and communication, because I cannot say for sure if this is on the ups. Today it is kind of hard to prove the legality of some things found online. Cheers!

I have a substantial client interested in buying a small bank in a respectable offshore jurisdiction.

Why did they come to you? Do you think you will find a bank seller on this forum?

well, not basically inappropriate... but simply funny :cool:

Sorry but the OP is a "Joker broker". You know the type of broker that says "I have a client wanting to buy 10m barrels of Crude/Mazut/D2/JP1 at spot price with letter of credit from HSBC" :rolleyes:.

Better still this video explains clearly what a joker broker is. Spot the signs early ;). Trust me this is how the conversation will go as it always does smi(&%.

Sorry but the OP is a "Joker broker". You know the type of broker that says "I have a client wanting to buy 10m barrels of Crude/Mazut/D2/JP1 at spot price with letter of credit from HSBC" :rolleyes:.

Better still this video explains clearly what a joker broker is. Spot the signs early ;). Trust me this is how the conversation will go as it always does smi(&%.

I don't answer this kind of post for this reason but @Martin Everson, I like to see people like you..
" I m in this business since 20 years, but came to have a look if someone sells bank"

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
I know a friend of a friends friend whose retired gardener has a brother in law whose sister has a second cousin with an uncle related to CEO of an offshore bank that's for sale. 800 bucks and I will give you that sales lead today smi(&%.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot

Latest Threads