Our valued sponsor

Any Offshore Banks for Sale?

I have a substantial client interested in buying a small bank in a respectable offshore jurisdiction.

Please do a complete research before you decide to partake into any financial transaction, include face to face observation and communication, because I cannot say for sure if this is on the ups. Today it is kind of hard to prove the legality of some things found online. Cheers!

well, not basically inappropriate... but simply funny :cool:

Sorry but the OP is a "Joker broker". You know the type of broker that says "I have a client wanting to buy 10m barrels of Crude/Mazut/D2/JP1 at spot price with letter of credit from HSBC" :rolleyes:.

Better still this video explains clearly what a joker broker is. Spot the signs early ;). Trust me this is how the conversation will go as it always does smi(&%.

Sorry but the OP is a "Joker broker". You know the type of broker that says "I have a client wanting to buy 10m barrels of Crude/Mazut/D2/JP1 at spot price with letter of credit from HSBC" :rolleyes:.

Better still this video explains clearly what a joker broker is. Spot the signs early ;). Trust me this is how the conversation will go as it always does smi(&%.

I don't answer this kind of post for this reason but @Martin Everson, I like to see people like you..
" I m in this business since 20 years, but came to have a look if someone sells bank"

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
I know a friend of a friends friend whose retired gardener has a brother in law whose sister has a second cousin with an uncle related to CEO of an offshore bank that's for sale. 800 bucks and I will give you that sales lead today smi(&%.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot