Mentor Group
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.

Any review on Capital Security Bank Limited?

You can place your Text Link AD here for only €175 - it's a cheap way to get in touch with tens of thousands of visitors on OffshoreCorpTalk.
NEW! We offer text link placements in two of the busiest forums.
Requires active Mentor Group Gold membership!

lory

Mentor Group Gold
I'm looking into Capital Security Bank Limit which also advertise on the forum.

Can we trust this bank and are they a real bank or a EMI, your thoughts please?

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
This Cook Island bank been around forever. They seem transparent with published financials and showing of management. Compare that to banks like EPB and its a much more transparent bank.

You can trust them they are a real legit bank that I remember from back in the day.

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
They take forever to get back to you. Thought I would give them a go 3 months ago and have not heard from them since after supplying all the documentation.

nobel

Mentor Group Gold
Oh! The bank is very expensive, EUR account -1,25% interest ( EPB 0% ), Monthly Administration Fee: $50 ( EPB $5 ),
Maintenance Fees/ Trading account: 0,35% ( EPB 0% ), Common Reporting Standard (CRS)=YES ( EPB=NO ) :rolleyes:

lory

Mentor Group Gold
okay, that's good information. Now beside the costs EPB has not a good reputation, I have seen many discussion on the public forums and also inside the mentor group about Euro Pacific Bank.

How long have you been using EPB? They are very restrictive and require lots and lots of documents as I read, how is that with CSB ?

nobel

Mentor Group Gold
okay, that's good information. Now beside the costs EPB has not a good reputation, I have seen many discussion on the public forums and also inside the mentor group about Euro Pacific Bank.

How long have you been using EPB? They are very restrictive and require lots and lots of documents as I read, how is that with CSB ?
I have only a account with the EPB (4 years), few documents and fast. EPB it´s safe i think and the fee with CSB is to much, -1,25% interest it´s heavy.

lory

Mentor Group Gold
EPB request a lot of documents once you start getting larger amounts and use the account frequently. They also have stupid forms to be completed, signed and send to them by courier I read?!

I don't want to risk my new money... sadly I have already gambled too much in my live. I need something stable and trustworthy and what I read on this forum is not doing better for them.

nobel

Mentor Group Gold
You have to send some documents in the original, but I do this with a normal airmail letter (1€-5€) without a courier. Cheaper and quick too.
CSB is defensively too expensive for me.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
EPB it´s safe i think and the fee with CSB is to much
EPB is safe you think? ns2

Can you show me EPB's financials for you to make this claim? Can you also at least tell me who the management of EPB are? ns2

CSB publish both of these on their website at least and don't hide them. I find it interesting however that EPB does not pass on ECB negative interest rates (-0.5%) meaning they are absorbing these loses. I definitely would like to see EPB's financial statements ns2.

Mentor Group