Our valued sponsor

Any review on Capital Security Bank Limited?

This Cook Island bank been around forever. They seem transparent with published financials and showing of management. Compare that to banks like EPB and its a much more transparent bank.

You can trust them they are a real legit bank that I remember from back in the day.

i had an account with csb , terrible experience i wired in funds, but to wire out was impossible, be aware
i wrote to financial commission , not a single answer

Any way i start to understand who is try selling what , all our experts i am sure they are introducer of this bank.
The cook island is lost somewhere ,is not for sure a good and stable jurisdiction
Do not expect too much from them

Reactions: boomy
Sent them 2019 back in the days my passport and never heard back from them. Wanted to use them for a Foundation and asked for pre approval. They confirmed and wanted me to sent my passport. the answer from @Taylor bor&%# well always the same. new registered user with one message realted to a service provider or bank. big red flag for this bank!
Been waiting for 11 months for feed back. Not even a rejection letter!!!

This Cook Island bank been around forever. They seem transparent with published financials and showing of management. Compare that to banks like EPB and its a much more transparent bank.

You can trust them they are a real legit bank that I remember from back in the day.

i had an account with csb , terrible experience i wired in funds, but to wire out was impossible, be aware
i wrote to financial commission , not a single answer

Any way i start to understand who is try selling what , all our experts i am sure they are introducer of this bank.
The cook island is lost somewhere ,is not for sure a good and stable jurisdiction
Do not expect too much from them
I like also more EPB, better, cheaper, no much fee every month and not negative interest, i don´t know why Martin always bashing for EPB.

I like also more EPB, better, cheaper, no much fee every month and not negative interest, i don´t know why Martin always bashing for EPB.

Did someone mention EPB? bor&%#

One day it will all make sense to you.

Our apologies if that is the case, please follow up with me via a private message and I'll follow up.
This is a fairly common complaint I've heard about CSB, which is unfortunate given the bank's otherwise good reputation. You simply stop responding or take months to reply. I saw an example a few months ago where you responded to a nearly six months old email out of nowhere. The person had long since moved on and wasn't interested anymore. If you aren't already, I'd suggest looking into using some form of CRM software that makes it easy to track and follow up on tickets/emails, and for supervisors to see whether tickets are being replied to.

Reactions: clemens