Our valued sponsor

Any reviews on Lamda cardservices ?

kurosaki4d

May 24, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I have just found out today this new card issuer Home - LAMDA Card Services they claim that you can get virtual cards from them in exchange of a small fee, to which you will have to top up with a credit card that you link into your account.

I was wondering about that, so i wanted to make sure that they are eligible and reliable, has anyone of you dealt with them before or heard anything about the quality of their services ?

Any feedback on this regard, will be much appreciated !

Thank you

Hi all,

I have just found out today this new card issuer Home - LAMDA Card Services they claim that you can get virtual cards from them in exchange of a small fee, to which you will have to top up with a credit card that you link into your account.

I was wondering about that, so i wanted to make sure that they are eligible and reliable, has anyone of you dealt with them before or heard anything about the quality of their services ?

Thank you
There is not much review on them according to my research, therefore, I suggest you stay away from them. There are many others that can be found from a former thread here. Check it out List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Reactions: kurosaki4d
Lamda are not new. They are on the market since years. They are OK but expensive.
Greeting Bmw 850, Lamda may have been on the market for years but there not much of a review unless you can vouch for them as a member who received excellent services over those years you speak of. Seem like much complaints and consider only one star out of five, according to my research. Eh!

Reactions: Lemonsnake
Greeting Bmw 850, Lamda may have been on the market for years but there not much of a review unless you can vouch for them as a member who received excellent services over those years you speak of. Seem like much complaints and consider only one star out of five, according to my research. Eh!
I cannot vouch for something I don't use actually. Until end of 2017 I worked with them and without problem. I stopped because one thing it was easy to open with copy of passport only. Then it became more difficult they asked for more documents and when they asked for Skype call. I stopped.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
I cannot vouch for something I don't use actually. Until end of 2017 I worked with them and without problem. I stopped because one thing it was easy to open with copy of passport only. Then it became more difficult they asked for more documents and when they asked for Skype call. I stopped.
Thank you for the information you just shared about your experiences. the more one learn from others is the better they become. Cheers!

Reactions: Bmw850
Thank you mate for sharing your valuable experience with us. It is always good to know these things.

I think i will pass on of their services, as they seem a bit shady from what you all said !

Thanks

Hi all,

Thank you
Hi I`m a client of Lamda and my advice is to think twice before you join them. As from December 2018 my balance of almost 5k is not available for me as they were moving to a new provider. And almost 9 months later i have a new card with 0 balance and still waiting transfer of my money from the old provider into my account. Countless email from me and many promises that the issue will be fixed tomorrow, till the end of the week, etc, which up to today didn`t happen. So as from the last 2 months, their office phones are not working, and no one is answering to the mails i took the problem up to the relevant institutions,, and let see what will happen. And as I know I`m not the only one. So will i recommend them today,.......Definitely NO

Latest Threads