Our valued sponsor

Any thought about Buycompany.com

Ezequiel D

May 31, 2017
Argentina
Visit site
Hello,

I'm looking for incorporate a company in the EU, our main company is in the UK, for import/export reason.
I was targeting the Netherlands and I saw this company Buycompany.
No sure if they are good or not because there is no review on the internet but the website it seems to be fair for a company on this business.
Has anyone any thought about this website/company?
They suppose to be in Amsterdam, I feel confident but the main problem that there is no review make me don't go ahead.

Thanks.

Ezequiel.

Reactions: JohnLocke
They appear to be part of Blaustein Lawyers, based upon shared Google Analytics tags on the sites. The firm has its roots in the Netherlands. However, they had an issue in Malta back in July, leading to disqualification from the Malta FSA. I cannot see them as registered on Advocate Norde (the Dutch Bar), and their entity name is "BlauStein CS B.V." without the "lawyers" they trade with. Further, in 2018, De Nederlandsche Bank withdrew some form of licence (from what I can gather, as a trust service provider) from Blaustein. It appears as though they planned to appeal, but I have no further information available.

Screenshot_2020-10-05 UA-28167995 UA Relationship Profile on BuiltWith .png

Another operation lost it's license under the Malta FSA - It's a shame..

Reactions: Ezequiel D
they are scammers!!! you paid them, like everything is fine. After that they will disappear. no reply on whatsap, email. after they will say that according to their policy no refund they are able to make. I paid them and al this happen. Check their checkout page - credit card option, paypal and sofort are not real (it is just for vision they are legit).

they are scammers!!! you paid them, like everything is fine. After that they will disappear. no reply on whatsap, email. after they will say that according to their policy no refund they are able to make. I paid them and al this happen. Check their checkout page - credit card option, paypal and sofort are not real (it is just for vision they are legit).
without background evidence and the story it's not worth to post here!

Reactions: thellevisaur
actually, I was wrong... they did their job in the end. I have a company and everything is fine. the only problem is miscommunication. that is probably the reason I thought they are not ok. anyway, looks like they are normal guys, but with with response bag)