Our valued sponsor

Question Any user experience on SEBA.swiss?

Wave!

Apr 7, 2021
Australia
Visit site
Saw this bank being mentioned by one of the "staff members" here, searched the name and found that it appeared in a few more threads there's no reviews around.

Their 35d Notice Account seems a bit too good to be true (min. balance is only 10000 CHF/USD/EUR, no monthly fee, "Free SEBA Card and free Crypto Wallet", withdrawal requires notice 35days ahead though). Has anyone been using such account or their other (crypto) services? Thanks :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Unfortunately for individual accounts its only available to residents in a few countries. I'm from an EU country and eu citizen but I cannot open an account with them.

"The requested SEBA service is not available in your country yet.
You may subscribe to our mailing list and be the first to know, when we are there."
oooooof sorry to hear that :'( I guess (being neither EU citizen nor current resident) I won't stand a chance.

did you get this message by emailing them? I tried to find info about available countries on their website but couldn't.

oooooof sorry to hear that :'( I guess (being neither EU citizen nor current resident) I won't stand a chance.

did you get this message by emailing them? I tried to find info about available countries on their website but couldn't.

No, I tried by using their on-site application for new accounts, that was the message I got after I selected my country.

I emailed them multiple times but they never replied to my messages.

Reactions: Wave! and JohnLocke
I send them an inquiry, let's see if they reply, looks like they are the same as Dukascopy when it comes to reply to initial inquiries.

Reactions: Wave!
They are very responsive, unfortunately they are unable to take on our business because of the country where the company is registered.

UBO and Company has to be in the same country, they accept UK companies with substance and an rep in the UK so they accept Swiss corps of course.

Reactions: cuno and CaptK
I am a citizen in several EU countries, and they never even got back to me, after I submitted my application to open an account. It has been several weeks now. I think the stuff on their website is just fancy marketing, but in fact they are very careful about what clients they accept, and it is probably not just about nationality but about your source of funds, what you plan to do with the account, and what kind of proof you can provide them.

Reactions: cuno
They are very responsive, unfortunately they are unable to take on our business because of the country where the company is registered.

UBO and Company has to be in the same country, they accept UK companies with substance and an rep in the UK so they accept Swiss corps of course.
Thanks for ur effort :) I'm looking for a personal account though haha

If I'm not mistaken apart from its home clients in Switzerland they also take clients from the following countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Austria, Portugal, and the Netherlands. Hope this helps.
To the best of my knowledge, it is not exactly so. Clients from the aforementioned countries can be, say, privileged; but residents of another countries can be accepted on case-by-case basis, it depends much more on your personal profile, mainly how much money you are bringing, how your SOF looks and whether the bank will do some interesting business with you. A good introducer will also help a lot.

Reactions: cuno
I am a citizen in several EU countries, and they never even got back to me, after I submitted my application to open an account. It has been several weeks now. I think the stuff on their website is just fancy marketing, but in fact they are very careful about what clients they accept, and it is probably not just about nationality but about your source of funds, what you plan to do with the account, and what kind of proof you can provide them.
In these days it is the best they can do to avoid troubles like many other EMI's do.

Latest Threads