Our valued sponsor

Anybody can provide residency papers?

bibing

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Is there a way to show to the banks I'm resident to a country (I want to show I'm resident in Philippines, residency than I'm getting in real in a few months, but they asked me for a declaration of residency now, and probably a TIN)

Why not just have a Lawyer of a prominent law firm deal with your affairs with the bank. Instead of obtaining fake papers, which could enforce problems for you in the near future. Consider you will soon be a legal resident in a few months, so why create problems for yourself? Greeting Bibling!

Reactions: bibing
hello, do you want barangay certificate or tax res,dency certificate ? if you need barangay certificate, you need to go local barangay office or use an agency to get it. or you can also get similar document from your embassy in philippiness.

but if you need tax residency certificate, and i think you need it,it is completely different story

i got my TIN number in thailand upon my 2 months single entry tourist visa. but i dont know it in philippines

Reactions: bibing
Sorry for the ultra late reply.
I managed to get a TIN in Philippines.

Is this working as a tax residency certificate or what?
Greetings Bibing, I think only persons who have had experience with the Philippines can answer that question. You have received a Taxpayer Identification Number now that is good. Consider you are having doubts then it is time to visit a lawyer. Cheers!

Could you advise how to got the TIN number? i have been here for over 1 year and want to try to apply.
second that question would be nice with some link or lead to where to get this ;)

It existe a company in Cyprus that can obtain for customers, residence permit (yellow slip), TIN (ID tax number), and utility bill, + 1 year lease agreementand,...and all remotely.
correct me if I m wrong but mean a falsificator for complete phony papers because for residence permit , one needs to wait at the que and immigration take his thumbprints and photo , ofcourse you can be teledeported in Cyprus like Star Treck at that moment. I see you are starting your business in solid foundations...

Reactions: ontherun
It existe a company in Cyprus that can obtain for customers, residence permit (yellow slip), TIN (ID tax number), and utility bill, + 1 year lease agreementand,...and all remotely.
Do you mind to share their name or a link to what company that may be?

Reactions: Spinat
The vast majority of the people landing at HKIA every day are not married to a hong konger, are not renting an office in hong kong and are not employees of a company or students in one of its universities. if you have a solution for this i think you will find people willing to pay HKD2000 so they can get a HKID

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads