Our valued sponsor

Anybody Tried KBE.BC Bank?

Where is the WAO factor here?

You can use Kbc.ie as well completly online , normal KYC docs
Sounds like someone is BS people here again. They don't open for foreigners so you are either from Belgium or you had the magic touch.
magic-touch.jpg

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
You can use Kbc.ie as well completly online , normal KYC docs

Cool find. Keep them coming thu&¤#. Thanks to OP also. I use Keytrade bank in Belgium and some others but Belgium banks seem too Benelux focused in everything they do. Will look into Ireland branch however. More banks yum yum.....

Does Apple Pay and Google Pay really work with KBC as that will be reason I want an account?

Reactions: Silvio
Cool find. Keep them coming thu&¤#. Thanks to OP also. I use Keytrade bank in Belgium and some others but Belgium banks seem too Benelux focused in everything they do. Will look into Ireland branch however. More banks yum yum.....

Does Apple Pay and Google Pay really work with KBC as that will be reason I want an account?

Awesome, will check it out. They open for non-BE residents?
By the way possible to send you a PM?

Awesome, will check it out. They open for non-BE residents?
By the way possible to send you a PM?

Yes I have both keytrade Lux and keytrade BE. They don't give a card though to non-BE. However do check your situation as they change compliance all the time. I recently had citibank Dubai close my account as they no longer accept non-residents. I'm sure these banks globally are all preparing for the end game.

PM me no problem.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Yes I have both keytrade Lux and keytrade BE. They don't give a card though to non-BE. However do check your situation as they change compliance all the time. I recently had citibank Dubai close my account as they no longer accept non-residents. I'm sure these banks globally are all preparing for the end game.

PM me no problem.

I tried but couldn't open your profile, can you PM me instead?

Sent you PM. Is it not a question you can ask here? :D

Latest Threads