Our valued sponsor

Anybody use sign and notarize documents 100% online

Question was brought up before but no real answer I think was given back then :confused:.

Maybe look through Trustpilot....but you never know....

You may also want to try Notarycam as I know one bank actually requires you to use them for their onboarding.

Reactions: troubled soul
I have not used notarize.com, but in Estonia, anyone can use an online notary for almost a year now. I believe it will expand to other countries in a couple of years, and we will be all using digital signatures soon. It's even possible to buy real estate remotely.

I use NotaryCam to notarize and apostille documents and never had an issue. Sometimes when they can't do the job I physically mail my documents to Apostille Please, who can apostille just about anything. They then mail the documents back to me or mail to whatever entity needs the documents.

Sometimes I get questions about why I as a non-American use US notaries/apostilles, but it hasn't even been a problem. It's usually much easier to use these online services for legalizing documents than to legalize documents locally. In some places I visit frequently it's almost impossible to legalize documents without being a citizen, or they won't legalize foreign documents. The USA legalizes just about anything, regardless of where the documents originate from.

Hi does anyone know if NotaryCam can do notarized copies of a document for non-US citizens?
Yes, they can. Just sign up for an account, upload your document, and then see if they will notarize it. You don't pay until after they've notarized the document. So there's no harm in trying. If they can't notarize it then you won't get charged.

Reactions: blizz
Oh you mean your own company?

© 2016 - 2020 MyNotary - designed by Yullux, finished, developed, administered by IT Fruit, owned and operated by Ydros Management Ltd

Sole director of Ydros Management Ltd is Cezary Zieniuk, who just so happens to be the sole director of IBCCS Tax Ltd as well.

It's a small detail but there technically is no such thing as a notary under Cypriot law. The term you're looking for is certifying officer, but for marketing purposes I can understand why you'd want to use a more common term. I guess "MyCertifyingOfficer" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Reactions: andres33
It's a small detail but there technically is no such thing as a notary under Cypriot law. The term you're looking for is certifying officer, but for marketing purposes I can understand why you'd want to use a more common term. I guess "MyCertifyingOfficer" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.
That's correct. I am not directly involved with the above project, but you can say I am affiliated.

Reactions: IBO Panama

Latest Threads