Our valued sponsor

Anyone has success open an EMI for Seychelles or Belize corp lately?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if it is at all possible to find an EMI provider that is able to open an account for a simple Seychelles or Belize company?

Searching the net it seems most either only accept EU or USA companies and prefer EU.

I just opened a transferwise borderless account for a seychelles company. It seemed fine with them at first until I mentioned the shareholder was a foundation and they closed it immediately. Said it was 'beyond their risk appetite'. If you're the owner of the IBC you might be able to go that way.

I just opened a transferwise borderless account for a seychelles company. It seemed fine with them at first until I mentioned the shareholder was a foundation and they closed it immediately. Said it was 'beyond their risk appetite'. If you're the owner of the IBC you might be able to go that way.

That is discouraging. I was thinking of opening the Seyshelles IBC with a Belize trust shareholder to use on TransferWise if a Serbian bank acc option fails for me.

Have you managed to find something else?

I have tried in the last month with almost all of them and got rejected due "risk". I am the sole owner and director of the company and also the company has a history, bank statement from a bank, etc.

I have opened for a BVI in tranferwise, in two days. thank you for the all the info :)
What company did you open an account for with TW and is it a business or personal account?

Latest Threads