Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of https://startfleet.io

Thanks for the mentions and tags @Asterion @burden

@Hackator We are as legit as it gets. ;) Let me know your residency, I will try to get one or two of our customers in your country to vouch for us (if they are willing)

Register a U.S. company is the easy part, the hard part is the challenges you will face when trying to manage your U.S. business from abroad. Depending on whether you are a freelancer, crypto trader, stock trader, FBA seller, Shopify seller, digital marketer, SaaS or app store developer, you'll have your own challenges. We strive to help you wherever we can, and in 95% of cases, we can provide you with a working solution.

Hello, are physical bank accounts available for trading LLC structures (without physical presence)? As emis are often being rejected by tda/IBKR.
I have used StartFleet. The support and service is really good, but they don't offer any assistance beyond tips and where to apply to EMIs, etc. if you are expecting them to accelerate things to you.
In my case, I created an website to make the company look legitimate and could open accounts in Novel, Mercury and Wise Business. For stock brokers, I could open in IBKR. I am looking at other brokers as well, but IBKR seems to be the easiest for a foreign owned LLC.
If anyone could open in another stock broker, please tell us which one.

Reactions: yeongsu
If anyone could open in another stock broker, please tell us which one.
Tradestation & Tastyworks. Confirmed from a foreign llc owner. I'll recommend Tradestation bcz of the technical features in their desktop application, not upto ibkr's level but good enough for trading comfortably.

However I wasn't able to confirm whether IBKR will allow options trading in such accounts. Please let me know if you could check the same since you have an account there.

For the banking part, any recommendations from your side that could help me with IBKR deposit & withdrawals + Swift transactions to asian countries?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-18-09-44-15-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-18-09-44-15-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Dom pedro
He used to be around so I wonder what happened with @startfleetio ??

Tradestation & Tastyworks. Confirmed from a foreign llc owner. I'll recommend Tradestation bcz of the technical features in their desktop application, not upto ibkr's level but good enough for trading comfortably.

However I wasn't able to confirm whether IBKR will allow options trading in such accounts. Please let me know if you could check the same since you have an account there.

For the banking part, any recommendations from your side that could help me with IBKR deposit & withdrawals + Swift transactions to asian countries?

IBKR allow options as long as you meet the minimum requirements. But I haven't applied for options/margins yet. They accepted deposits from Mercury and Wise in EUR and USD (Sepa for EUR and ACH for USD). I haven't tried swift.

It would be very helpful if you can answer some questions:
1) For Tradestation did you apply for Options? What about crypto?
2) Did you fill a W-8BEN or a W-8BEN-E ?
3) Besides the W-8 you only had to attach the Article of Organization, Operating Agreement, Passport and proof of address?
4) Is the Proof of Address for the company or for me?
5) What did you use as the Principal Business Address? In IBKR they didn't accept the Registered Agent address in US, so I had to arrange a proof of address in my home country.
6) Did they ask for other documents after applying?

It would be very helpful if you can answer some questions:
1) For Tradestation did you apply for Options? What about crypto?
2) Did you fill a W-8BEN or a W-8BEN-E ?
3) Besides the W-8 you only had to attach the Article of Organization, Operating Agreement, Passport and proof of address?
4) Is the Proof of Address for the company or for me?
5) What did you use as the Principal Business Address? In IBKR they didn't accept the Registered Agent address in US, so I had to arrange a proof of address in my home country.
6) Did they ask for other documents after applying?
1. Cash account, options available, already asked to live chat before applying. Not trading crypto tho. I guess crypto has a seperate account type and probably seperate application procedure.

2. W-8BEN-E.

3. LLC - AoI, Physical address proof for company.
Person (they need to know who will operate the account, usually owner of the LLC) - Passport + local bank statement stating the same address as passport for address proof. Please confirm this from live chat before applying as our country of citizenship is different.

4. Both. Don't care whatever your personal address is, passport is enough, sometimes additional documents like bank statement might be required. But they ask for physical address for llc, no p.o boxes or virtual addresses.

5. There are many remote rental options available, mentor gold can help. AFAIK registered agent addresses are never accepted by any of these broker. I don't know why.

6. Nothing other than mentioned in 3.

And thank you for sharing the options and banking info

^
- W-8BEN-E for foreign companies only.
- Driver's license will also work instead of bank statement but as long as it mentions the same address as your passport.
- Utility bill mentioning the physical address of your USA LLC

Last edited:

Latest Threads