Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of IPayTotal?

NeoBanQ and Neobanq Global ltd. They were so shameless, that they contacted me with this company
Thank you very much, these scammers need to get down.

Do you mind to share links to these scam operations?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I try, but I'm afraid it will be removed by site moderators:

They have several similar domains, but these are the main ....

I JUST fell for it... 2 day application process... and was in the middle of setting up the API for processing on my site when I figured out what was up... I m shaking I am so pissed... they didnt ask for setup fees... but I priocess 30k plus transactions a month... they were about to really get me good.

They seems to be very professional at the beginning. They have skype support with 8-12 workers (most of them are from India),
answers all questions very fast and they acceptance rate is also good. The troubles begins, when they have
to send you your first settlement. Please note they are using fake names like Keith Angel and Juliana Hunter and similar.

^ exactly... I am shocked at how good it was... but it was all too easy and too god to be true looking back... I asked about my monthly processing limit... I have none... after looking deeper I realized how close I cam to really getting screwed bad. I contacted Jim browning, sent him some info... really hoping he takes the case and exposed them bad.

I think I summed up their operation on this previous post below where a customer had issues.

The owner and this company is a total SCAM. We have first hand confirmation of that avoid them at ALL costs.

i process over 10 NEW customers a month... and have $30k in transactions we would of been running in the first days with these guys... im stunned at how close I came here... I'm freakign out because they have ALL of my banking info, personal info... took me all day to sign up for life lock type stuff... closed banks acts... this is a nightmare as it... but could of been so worse

Reactions: Back2Matters
Hi all,
I would like to publish their new name and company as they changed it.
NeoBanQ and Neobanq Global ltd. They were so shameless, that they contacted me with this company
and gave me an offer. The only trouble, that I only used the email address they reached me
to communicate with them (IpayTotal), no with any other processors ever. I also checked company address what is the same:

IPAYTOTAL LTD - 60 Windsor Avenue, London, England, SW19 2RR
Neobanq Global Ltd - 60 Windsor Avenue, London, United Kingdom, SW19 2RR
(The director of the company also an Indian Person )

Be very careful !!!

how can we do to get owr money from this scamers !!!? ipaytotal

Well its the truth...lol. These scammers have taken the money to india and bought houses, land, cars, jewelry and my man is on here asking how to get their money back :confused:.

one thing can be done to see who they are , if someone still have opened merchant account with them make a test payment with small amount and then call your bank and ask details about who is the bank that process this payment , try to convince your bank to get more info about the who is pricessing this payment . share with us if you get some more info .

What does that mean, did you send someone to look for them?hi%#

Zero chance of that. They made off with the money. It's an open scam that people fall for because they are desperate. Desperation clouds judgement and ipaytotal know this very well.

one thing can be done to see who they are , if someone still have opened merchant account with them make a test payment with small amount and then call your bank and ask details about who is the bank that process this payment , try to convince your bank to get more info about the who is pricessing this payment . share with us if you get some more info .
That is a very good idea.

People may check if they also operate under other names!

I already have all of their bank contacts, their real names and also one of their leader's name.

I already have all of their bank contacts, their real names and also one of their leader's name.
Do you want to share that information with us here please?