Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of IPayTotal?

I am extremely grateful for this forum and for the feedback provided by independent users. I recently discovered ipaytotal and came straight to this forum to get the real deal (can't trust review sites like trustpilot for reasons that I may elaborate on in another thread).

But from what I've read thus far, ipaytotal has been withholding and/or stealing funds acquired through their merchant services but I'm curious to know if anyone has used them to receive payments via wire transfer. Their website says that they offer iban and swift banking solutions so if anyone has used these services, please share your experience and advise if they are withholding funds from SEPA/SWIFT transfers as well. Of course I understand that if ipaytotal is stealing funds through merchant services, they could just as easily steal funds from wire transfers but the chargeback rate of merchant services is also much greater than that of wire transfers, and this is a factor to be considered.

I'm just wondering at this point how ipaytotal has been able to maintain their operations without being regulated and even more so, how they are able to acquire and maintain a bank account in the EU. I'd certainly like to get more info and I'll be digging into this a bit more.

I don't like the fact that ipaytotal has been working with Rashal International to remove scam/negative reviews about their services and I appreciate the admin of this forum sharing with us Rasha Internationa's attempt to have the domain of this forum delisted. That's a pretty f'd up way to remove negative feedback, which says a lot about the company and the people behind the company. Nevertheless, I've worked with numerous banks and EMIs that have negative reviews and I myself have had no issues with the companies. In regards to such, I'm confident that some people complain or have their accounts blocked because they have not been able to provide sufficient documentation to justify a payment or prove that the funds originated from legitimate sources. With that said, I'll keep an eye on this thread to check for more user experiences and I'll post additional info and updates as I do a little dd of my own. But if anyone has used ipaytotal for wire transfers, please share.

Ipaytotal UK entity is in liquidation.

Can you specify where you obtained this information as I have not been able to find anything indicating that ipaytotal UK is in liquidation.

Can you specify where you obtained this information as I have not been able to find anything indicating that ipaytotal UK is in liquidation.

@Martin Everson - No need for a reply... I see that ipaytotal UK submitted the form to be voluntarily dissolve the company a few months ago and ipaytotal's website now references IPAYSOLUTIONS LTD as a related UK entity. However the business activity of this company has nothing to do with the financial services provided and this was probably done to avoid FCA filing and regulatory requirements. :rolleyes: Furthermore, it's interesting that out of all of the companies that ipaytotal references on their website: "iPayTotal LLC is a Delaware Limited liability company registered under the laws of US. iPaySolutions Ltd is a UK Incorporated company registered under the laws of England. iPayTotal OU is an Estonian Incorporation Registered under the laws of Estonia . iPayTotal LLC , iPaySolutions Ltd , iPayTotal OÜ are all part of iPay Group.", ALL of the companies show where they are registered but NONE of them show where they are licensed or regulated. Big red flag here.

Reactions: Martin Everson
I have a similar story with another provider called dccpayments.com / gateway-services.com . The odd thing is there is a psp that's common to both my scammers and ipaytotal ... should I share here or make another thread ? @Admin
please open a new thread so we don't get things mixed ;)

I would like to thank the forum, I was accepted and already had the contract in hand when I researched information and found out that this is a bunch of scammers.

Unfortunately I couldn't find out the name of the bank as some people wanted to know...
q.jpg

Reactions: erni and JohnLocke
And also, ipaytotal is complete bulls**t that throws people for money. I've dealt with them personally
I can tell more about it. IpayTotal are complete scammers. You should contact trusted companies that have excellent reviews. My friends and co-workers recently created dating app for adult shagbook.com which they created for a long time, as they had a lot of problems with scammers who were at every turn. They were cheated out of money and it was quite a large sum. Of course, all the money was returned to my friends, as the attackers did not want problems with the law. Therefore, choose companies very carefully, find out and ask people who are well versed in this

Reactions: dirtyharry
So this

is iPay Total owners website too? Interesting, that's why they are so good in fake news marketing.
second that question, are they the same owners?

What is the end of the story, they keep scamming people?

I had a few guys reporting they had troubles with them in the past but until then nothing negative to read about them, suddenly they started getting troubles and everything went wrong :(

What a thread about this company, I'm curious about how they can keep be in business and be recommend by providers like Durango merchant services as a valid payment service provider??

What a thread about this company, I'm curious about how they can keep be in business and be recommend by providers like Durango merchant services as a valid payment service provider??

Because there is an endless supply of desperate fools out there.