Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of Tazapay?

decolog777

May 1, 2022
US
Visit site
I called two of the numbers, both are not working, their business address looks like it's a building in Singapore, but they do not have floor or unit number.
They are hosted on go daddy with Private registration.
New company from 2021, well they work with Indiamart, but I try to search reviews on Indiamart, it looks like this site is a scam.
When I look at their reviews, it looks like people are buying pharm products from India with their services, most of the reviews are bad if I search online, half bad reviews are from buyers, they said they work with crooks, never receive products. There are bad reviews from seller that they never release the payment.
Their site just looks too simple, but they have all these staffs on linkin.

Anyone use it before? What do you think?

Reactions: lostguy
Never heard of them. But their two licenses they claim in Canada and Singapore seem to exist. Trust pilot negative feedback shows they are not very responsive as you have seen. They seem very new and maybe have teething problems with support.

Personally good responsive technical support is important to me when concerning money. So be careful.

-------

Canada MSB details​

Registration status of MSB:Registered

Legal names of MSB:TAZAPAY CANADA CORP

MSB registration number:M21439799
Initial date of registration:2021-08-11
Expiry date of registration:2023-08-12
Main office or location of MSB:398-2416 MAIN ST
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA V5T 3E2
Telephone number:(659) 067-9320Incorporation number:BC1313641
Date of incorporation:2021-07-02
Jurisdiction of incorporation:provincial or territorial (Canada): British Columbia
MSB activities:Foreign exchange dealing
Money transferring

RAPYD HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.

• Major Payment Institution

ic-contact-phone.png
+65 6805 4050
ic-contact-address.png
89 NEIL ROAD #02-00 088849

Reactions: SirGRA
Never heard of them. But their two licenses they claim in Canada and Singapore seem to exist. Trust pilot negative feedback shows they are not very responsive as you have seen. They seem very new and maybe have teething problems with support.

Personally good responsive technical support is important to me when concerning money. So be careful.

-------

Canada MSB details​

Registration status of MSB:Registered

Legal names of MSB:TAZAPAY CANADA CORP

MSB registration number:M21439799
Initial date of registration:2021-08-11
Expiry date of registration:2023-08-12
Main office or location of MSB:398-2416 MAIN ST
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA V5T 3E2
Telephone number:(659) 067-9320Incorporation number:BC1313641
Date of incorporation:2021-07-02
Jurisdiction of incorporation:provincial or territorial (Canada): British Columbia
MSB activities:Foreign exchange dealing
Money transferring

RAPYD HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.

• Major Payment Institution

ic-contact-phone.png
+65 6805 4050
ic-contact-address.png
89 NEIL ROAD #02-00 088849

The number on their web site does not working, they had an Singapore number in their email and a Philippine number on the web site. Both are not working when you try to call, when you email them, they will provide a Indian number for you to call, so I assumed they are located in India. Well they do have a MSB in Canada but the address you registered in Canada is a business PO Box. They are working in India instead of Singapore since the only number you can contact is an Indian number or what's app.

I just hope they are not from ipaytotal??

I just hope they are not from ipaytotal??
LoL you better stay away if you just think they are associated.

I would not even trust a payment processor from India, alone because they are from India. You better stick with something more reliable.

ipaytotal? eek¤%&

Seriously I would just trust your instincts and walk away from them.

Hi, I’m Lawrice from Tazapay, a B2B cross-border payments platform built for B2B transactions, SaaS platforms and B2B marketplaces as well as exporters and service providers. We are headquartered in Singapore and backed by Sequoia and other esteemed investors. We provide online checkout, escrow and treasury solutions. Tazapay can help to collect B2B international payments from clients in 173+ countries at much lower rates. We also have the lowest cost FX rails where you can save better as compared to banks and 3-4% compared to other B2C payment providers. Tazapay can support Local collections & disbursals in 56+ countries, which comes at a very competitive pricing.

Also, please know that we are not associated with ipaytotal.

If you have any further questions about the company, please let me know and I would be glad to address it.

Thank you for coming here and clarify @Lawrice

Hi, I’m Lawrice from Tazapay, a B2B cross-border payments platform built for B2B transactions, SaaS platforms and B2B marketplaces as well as exporters and service providers. We are headquartered in Singapore and backed by Sequoia and other esteemed investors. We provide online checkout, escrow and treasury solutions. Tazapay can help to collect B2B international payments from clients in 173+ countries at much lower rates. We also have the lowest cost FX rails where you can save better as compared to banks and 3-4% compared to other B2C payment providers. Tazapay can support Local collections & disbursals in 56+ countries, which comes at a very competitive pricing.

If you have any further questions about the company, please let me know and I would be glad to address it.
Hi, why are the numbers on your web site and emails are not working?
Are you guys located in India or Singapore? An Indian guy ask me to contact him by what's app. It looks kind of unprofessional.

Another of my concern is the site is host with go daddy with private domain registration.

Actually I am not worry that you guys not releasing payment such things, what I am concerned is that we have to provide all those business information including passport, but not sure what you will do with those sensitive info.

Is there any Singapore phone number that can connect? All I was provided is an what's app number from India, this feels uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Hello,

i have verified account with them ,i didn't processed much with them yet (still under testing), and i know someone who are in contact with their owner , they have a license such wise has, money service.

by the way for the first transactions u must send them invoices and then they will whitelist your account so you can get payout,
i will share more information soon ,once i get any payout from them, so far was speaking with the support regarding integration etc and they offered to help by phone, all the rest looks fine to me.

LoL you better stay away if you just think they are associated.

I would not even trust a payment processor from India, alone because they are from India. You better stick with something more reliable.
Is that a racist slur.

Hello,

i have verified account with them ,i didn't processed much with them yet (still under testing), and i know someone who are in contact with their owner , they have a license such wise has, money service.

by the way for the first transactions u must send them invoices and then they will whitelist your account so you can get payout,
i will share more information soon ,once i get any payout from them, so far was speaking with the support regarding integration etc and they offered to help by phone, all the rest looks fine to me.
I think you can go ahead they are pretty good.

Is that a racist slur.
No not really, I like the few I have done business with the last 5 - 8 years. But honestly, the vast majority don't understand anything, they are online because of the money but turn off their brain and don't understand how to behave.

No not really, I like the few I have done business with the last 5 - 8 years. But honestly, the vast majority don't understand anything, they are online because of the money but turn off their brain and don't understand how to behave.
I would agree with you on the point that if they dont understand the business needs then they need to be fired.But i wouldn't fire anyone based on their country though. For me it doesnt matter country ,religion,caste and the innumerable ways people divide people.I dont believe in such divisions.As a human race we are all the same,now if somebody is underperforming then he or she should be fired immediately.I dont like slackers and idiots .Thats the only division i understand smart and hardworking vs idiots and slackers.

Ok lets stick to topic. thx.

Hello,

i can confirm they are real & good company!
We received the transfer from them, they pay weekly, at the beginning need to send them multiple invoices such 3-4 invoices ,
after that need to ask them to whitelist your account so it will not ask you anymore to upload it.

Good luck :)

Reactions: daxbr

Latest Threads