Our valued sponsor

Anyone is using Paycent (crypto debit card)?

Hello I'm in the same shoes have you found anything? Actually Ibandirect and Crypterium seems like the only options but Ibandirect looks bad at first look bad website, lot of bad reviews. Crypterium's app and website is really promising but if you checking the reviews you can find 4* what is pretty good but I heard people got some tokens to make positive reviews... And in the recent months there are lot of negative ones. I read stories when people's funds went missing, orders not executed or even crypto withdrawals being hold for 2 months. You can't rely on the card if they need lot of time to clear your payment any website would decline your order.

This non US/UK/EEA region really struggling with any solution I've tried Revolut, Niru, N26 and honestly I can't remember the 30-40 services I tried and non of them offer a card in this region. So you can't even withdraw from Binance to a Visa card cause seems like only Ibandirect and Crypterium providing service here.

The question is who have the guts to try it and risk with them?

Hello I'm in the same shoes have you found anything? Actually Ibandirect and Crypterium seems like the only options but Ibandirect looks bad at first look bad website, lot of bad reviews. Crypterium's app and website is really promising but if you checking the reviews you can find 4* what is pretty good but I heard people got some tokens to make positive reviews... And in the recent months there are lot of negative ones. I read stories when people's funds went missing, orders not executed or even crypto withdrawals being hold for 2 months. You can't rely on the card if they need lot of time to clear your payment any website would decline your order.

This non US/UK/EEA region really struggling with any solution I've tried Revolut, Niru, N26 and honestly I can't remember the 30-40 services I tried and non of them offer a card in this region. So you can't even withdraw from Binance to a Visa card cause seems like only Ibandirect and Crypterium providing service here.

I totally agree about Ibandirect's design, they really should do a good rebranding.
Crypterium is one step ahead in this regard.
I use two of these services, there were no problems with Ibandirect for half a year, everything is fast and accessible, support is always in touch.
There were several problems with Crypterium, but everything works, of course not very well, that they have hidden commission fees, I understand that this is marketing, but still.
These companies, as I understand it, have one bank, but the companies are different.
Therefore, I do not believe in scams, I will continue to use their service.

I totally agree about Ibandirect's design, they really should do a good rebranding.
Crypterium is one step ahead in this regard.
I use two of these services, there were no problems with Ibandirect for half a year, everything is fast and accessible, support is always in touch.
There were several problems with Crypterium, but everything works, of course not very well, that they have hidden commission fees, I understand that this is marketing, but still.
These companies, as I understand it, have one bank, but the companies are different.
Therefore, I do not believe in scams, I will continue to use their service.
Can you tell me about the hidden fees? Actually it was funny I registered to Ibandirect I did KYC right away but after I checked the fees from closer I didn't liked the dormancy fee and the account closure fee felt like cashgrab so no thanks and I wrote an email to delete my account. At the next day they wrote me oh they can't accept my ID (what they accepted a day ago) they want my passport now. Ehhh.

I'm glad to hear Crypterium is somehow works even if sometimes must be frustrating to solve these problems, you paying so much to spend your own money and they not delivering :-(

But what else we have? AdvCash fees are even more ridiclious. I'm not a jelous person but lately I'm really jelous for my friends who just ordered Binance card they got for free, no monthly fees, ofcourse some fees must be somewhere they aren't charity organisation but nothing too hurtful. And we have to gamble with these shady companies :-D

To make it even feel worse I have EU citizenship but have no residency so I can't pass that part of KYC.

Thanks for your user experiences I trust much more in this than in a random Trustpilot entry. Cause who knows maybe other companies throwing dirt on them, even if I can't see them perfectly clear I think my only option is Crypterium after all.

I tried Crypterium some time ago and I cannot recommend them at all.
I ordered the Union Pay card and it got delivered from the Philippines.
Unfortunately at the day of delivery they announced that the card supplier has changed and the card are invalid now. I should receive a new card.
Some weeks later I received that one. At that day they announced, top-ups via the App are temporary not working due to a technical problem, but the customer support can top-up the cards manually.
So, I wrote to the customer support several times and asked for manual top-up. One year passed by, but my card was still empty.
At the end I gave up and transferred all my cryptos out. At least that was working hassle-free.

Reactions: Tr0nad0r
I tried Crypterium some time ago and I cannot recommend them at all.
I ordered the Union Pay card and it got delivered from the Philippines.
Unfortunately at the day of delivery they announced that the card supplier has changed and the card are invalid now. I should receive a new card.
Some weeks later I received that one. At that day they announced, top-ups via the App are temporary not working due to a technical problem, but the customer support can top-up the cards manually.
So, I wrote to the customer support several times and asked for manual top-up. One year passed by, but my card was still empty.
At the end I gave up and transferred all my cryptos out. At least that was working hassle-free.

Thank you for your experiences! Yes they offering a Visa now, and hopefully they made the top up more seamless even if its still far from perfect as the reviews tells but I think its a positive side if they not running with the funds as some of the "service providers" :-D

First Mt Gox went bankrupt with some of my funds in, but thankfully it was only crypto dust. But running away with money is too common in this industry last example is Thodex an exchange from Turkey. And I'm sure there are hundreds of websites with no real company behind them who only take deposits. I think its not worth to mention them one by one I believe its better practice to highlight the trustworthy one so we can use those :)

Reactions: Zaki

Latest Threads