Our valued sponsor

Anyone wants to buy new Seychelles company from me?

You can sell your Seychelles company at ant time. Just make sure that the bank get informed about the change otherwise you will be held responsible for any transactions made.

Why do you want to sell it? I don't get it. Even if I wouldn't have use for mine at the moment I would keep it for future use. If you are into serious business and doing lot of it a already incorporated company comes very convenient if you ask me.

I am going to create proper offshore company with nominee services for much less of a price, I want to cut my losses and mistakes short.

Aabol is much better than offshoreformations247, aabols are not resellers and give more bang for a buck

Last edited by a moderator:
Write it off and get over it. Actually people that can't effort to simply move forward when they made a mistake for this silly amount should just go for a simple UK company. It makes no sense to incorporate a offshore company for the average joe if the monthly earnings are just a few thousand dollars.

Why go through all this trouble? Also for anyone considering to buy this company I can just say STOP! You have to consider cost for change of ownership, also when OP isn't satisfied with the CSP, how can you be, you need to take into consideration that the CSP will be the same even if you buy the company from someone, if that should change you will have to pay additionally.

People are getting jailed and lives ruined for much less

google.co.uk/search?q=plumber+tax+jailed&oq=plumber+tax+jailed&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176869/Gail-Fox-Ronald-Donkin-Couple-260-000-car-boot-sales-jailed-dodging-tax-takings.html

etc

Me with my net income of 3k to 5k per month facing many years behind bars and all my moneys taken away

nowadays offshore incorporation for natural people is a must

dor said:
Company is new untraded, only week or so old.
Bank is not yet created, just testing waters, how much money can I get back?
You do realise that if you have a nominee director / shareholder, then YOU do NOT actually own the company.

The Nominee Director /Shareholder owns the company. (You just paid for the company to be set up in someone else's name)

The company that set up the company can easily sell (or transfer) the whole thing to someone else.

If you are not the Director or Shareholder, you have NOTHING to sell.

hugger said:
You do realise that if you have a nominee director / shareholder, then YOU do NOT actually own the company.
The Nominee Director /Shareholder owns the company. (You just paid for the company to be set up in someone else's name)

The company that set up the company can easily sell (or transfer) the whole thing to someone else.

If you are not the Director or Shareholder, you have NOTHING to sell.
OMG - What? :help: Who do you try to scare hugger? What is your mission? Do you actually know anything about this? Have you ever seen a full set of incorporation documents or are you only used to get the total fail package from the companies mentioned here in thread?

There is a true beneficiary of the company, and nominee director is just that a director but not a true owner of the company.

Purpose of a nominee director is to make it look as if your "control and management" occurs offshore - very important for tax purposes in UK and other countries.

At any moment you can remove your director and appoint other, directors are replaceable but true beneficiary is not.

Am I right in general?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is usually a contract between the nominees and the beneficial owner, which allows the beneficial owner to remove nominee directors and shareholders at will. I'm not familiar with whether such a contract would hold up in court though, should it ever come to that.

I think it will hold up in a court at least if you ask the tax authorities in your country of residence lol. Because if it would be so simple to just appoint nominee's and because you did so it is not your company then I think most people in this world will run home free from any law suite from various tax authorities around the globe. The fact that the comapny that registered the company is licensed and authorized CSP including the fact of the contract you mentioned Zqq should be sufficient to protect you from anyone taking your company. Also I'm sure if that ever happend you would be able to Google it, because it would be like Pharmacy merchant screaming they have been fraudet :hehe:

Actually hugger is right, but if you are using a professional service there are instruments who are used to prevent this to happen. I would recommend simply to ask the CSP in question, how their clients can be sure that's their company.

Latest Threads