Our valued sponsor

Are there many people interested in buying more Crypto than what they can get?

I wonder if there would be many people around interested in getting more Crypto than what they are able or allowed to buy,?

Yes it's leverage.

They can enter some kind of futures contract, where they only stake their own cash at some high multiple, but they will be stopped out if the price drops.

Or they can borrow some money based on their track record, or by mortgaging their home. This can be very dangerous. Of course some people get lucky.

Personally I feel that if you know what you're doing you should just compound and forget about leverage, but most people I know take the opposite view.

Yes it's leverage.

They can enter some kind of futures contract, where they only stake their own cash at some high multiple, but they will be stopped out if the price drops.

Or they can borrow some money based on their track record, or by mortgaging their home. This can be very dangerous. Of course some people get lucky.

Personally I feel that if you know what you're doing you should just compound and forget about leverage, but most people I know take the opposite view.
yes but I mean people having the money but not the allowance or allocation to purchase

I would love to buy more crypto than what I am able to!
Would you be able and willing to go into a JV to do so?

@Levisto the people you're concerned about have the money and can't purchase? Are they in jurisdictions that ban crypto? Depending on the country, there are probably various people here who have ways.
But in general if you want to purchase Crypto everybody is basically limited in quantity

I wonder if there would be many people around interested in getting more Crypto than what they are able or allowed to buy,?
Especially for companies the demand seems high generally.
Not really. If you're in that position you can pretty much have any exchange out there that has a fiat ramp increase your limits to infinity. Kraken and Bitstamp are the perfect example.

Latest Threads