Our valued sponsor

Are you thinking of closing your UAE business or already close down after New Corporate Tax ?

Are you thinking of closing your UAE business or already close down after New Corporate Tax ?

• Yes

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Already close down

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Talk to the freezone directly. Except for banking contacts and maybe accounting (like what Fred was offering), there is very little use for a service providers. You can do everything directly through the freezones and it will be cheaper.
The service provders also receive a commission from the freezones on top of their fees.

Reactions: 12345 and uranium
I think turning back to the UAE is a bad decision for most people with existing setup.

The closing of DLS Dubai was entirely a personal health related thing. A lot of clients who know me are aware that I was already overworked since years and the unprofessional management for the introduction of the Corporate Tax gave me the rest.

The first week of June I almost didn't slept at all to geth this Blog Article together:

Nothing has changed since then and I strongly recommend to follow 1.-3. from this blog article as I gonna do the same for me as a Private Individual and the Paid Consulting Service I gonna offer for a strong core of former DLS Dubai Clients.

Another issue is unfortunately the fact that a lot and I really mean a lot of Dubai Corporate Service Providers are not honest and even some Authorities are talking bulls**t. This lead for me to the conclusion that it's impossible to provide upcoming clients in the next 3 Years the same Client Experience like for the Clients the past 3 Years.

So I decided to pass all our Employees to IFZA, say no to a 2XX.XXX EUR Income rather then telling bulls**t to the people like a lot of other Competitors.

But mate this isn't the truth you arrived 15 days ago and got full served with PRO Service, Emirates ID and Residence Visa. Need to check if Business Banking is done from Bettina but should be done as well latest by next week.

I understand a lot of clients have questions but preparing such a transit as well takes time and energy. For everyone who is now disappointed or maybe even pissed, for whatever reason, a full for DLS Dubai dedciated Consulting and Accounting Department is setup and shared with you as part of that E-Mail.
Health is wealth, no amount of $ can offset that. From that point of view, good and courageous decision.
Many years ago, I was faced with a similar situation, and focusing on own health was the right move back then.
As with everything in life, opportunities come and go and I appreciated having cached the last wave with you guys at DLS.

Reactions: Fred
Buy why!?!? I could easily take over your clients and business. Not even joking.
That would be a different story and require a new thread!

Buy why!?!? I could easily take over your clients and business. Not even joking.
yeah i d

Dont get this either, could have sold accountancy and all to all clients and earn even more money by providing the added services?
It was never about the money. I made my money and at some point you should put people over money and that's what I did. I made sure that everyone remains in good hands and basically didn't sell our clients.

Our Business and Industry is all about Privacy and Trust and my Name and the Reputation I did built with it is the most important. I personally wouldn't have liked it if DLS Dubai would have transferred all my sensitive Data and KYC Documents over night to a Company I don't even know.

Health is wealth, no amount of $ can offset that. From that point of view, good and courageous decision.
Many years ago, I was faced with a similar situation, and focusing on own health was the right move back then.
As with everything in life, opportunities come and go and I appreciated having cached the last wave with you guys at DLS.
Cheers!

I said from the very beginning to everyone to ride the wave as long as it lasts - some guys thought it's a sales pitch - well there you go.

It's the end of an era but not the end of the world and that's why I keep around as Paid Consultant for former DLS Dubai Clients and should ever something come up which can be offered on a Commercial Scale we gonna let you know here.

The Sponsorship of the Forum is kept alive as well and @JohnLocke appreciates our clean way of working as well.

It was never about the money. I made my money and at some point you should put people over money and that's what I did. I made sure that everyone remains in good hands and basically didn't sell our clients.

Our Business and Industry is all about Privacy and Trust and my Name and the Reputation I did built with it is the most important. I personally wouldn't have liked it if DLS Dubai would have transferred all my sensitive Data and KYC Documents over night to a Company I don't even know.

Cheers!

I said from the very beginning to everyone to ride the wave as long as it lasts - some guys thought it's a sales pitch - well there you go.

It's the end of an era but not the end of the world and that's why I keep around as Paid Consultant for former DLS Dubai Clients and should ever something come up which can be offered on a Commercial Scale we gonna let you know here.

The Sponsorship of the Forum is kept alive as well and @JohnLocke appreciates our clean way of working as well.
I hope that you can find new jurisdiction similar to Dubai and start new thread

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads