Our valued sponsor

Banco Central De La Republica Dominicana, anyone have account there?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Banco Central De La Republica Dominicana what do you think about this offshore bank are they worth to open an account with?

I was searching for new offshore banking oportunities and stubled on this bank, http://www.bancentral.gov.do/ I just don't know if we just can apply there online or if we have to visit the bank to open an account and get all the relevant fees and terms for banking with them.

If you know them or know something about them, please be keen and post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never hear of them, if someone have an account there or know about them they may be welcome to post what they know. That said it seems to be an interesting bank with opportunities for those that don't want to follow the crowd but rather want some unique offshore banking.

Any luck to anyone to have an account opened yet with them? Would really like to know if this is something to count on.
You could contact them directly and even open a "test" account with this bank!

Opened an account with them in 2 days. Procedure is very easy, reference letter from current bank, passport copy, utility bill and some small talk about your business and the purpose to have the account. Done deal, great bank.

Reactions: quickfix
Opened an account with them in 2 days. Procedure is very easy' date=' reference letter from current bank, passport copy, utility bill and some small talk about your business and the purpose to have the account. Done deal, great bank.[/quote']
Are they still good. Did you made use of their support already, if so please tell me what they are, responsive or slow?