Our valued sponsor

Bank account for an Estonian licensed company

Btraveler

Pro Member
Sep 19, 2019
Visit site
Hello there guys,

I'm looking for a bank that can work with a crypto and ewallet licensed company in Estonia, European licenses working and everything perfect on legal side (AML included too).

I'm specially interested in Bank or Fintech that offer automatic gateway for creating virtual ibans for every user

Great, I'll take a look on them. For example, I know that Paysera EMI don't like businesses with crypto licenses. Are you sure that IBSettle yes?

In general, all Emi's on Latvia Lithuania (or major part of them) accept it?

On the other hand, if I only wanted to move funds from Payeer, Perfect money, Advcash or similar to the business bank account, would be enough to have an account on Wirex or Bitwala, for example? As fas as I know, they are confortable with cryptocurrencies...

Great, I'll take a look on them. For example, I know that Paysera EMI don't like businesses with crypto licenses. Are you sure that IBSettle yes?

In general, all Emi's on Latvia Lithuania (or major part of them) accept it?

On the other hand, if I only wanted to move funds from Payeer, Perfect money, Advcash or similar to the business bank account, would be enough to have an account on Wirex or Bitwala, for example? As fas as I know, they are confortable with cryptocurrencies...
Yes, I'm sure IBS are okay with crypto, when it's legit and can pass the compliance requirements.
I have there 3 licensed Estonian exhanges on review currently.

I would say about 35-40% of Lithuanian EMIs are really willing to work with crypto. You can also address Connectpay, for example, but they are pricey.

About the last point, not sure I can be of much help there, as my clients are not working with the providers you mentioned :)

Reactions: Btraveler
Yes, I'm sure IBS are okay with crypto, when it's legit and can pass the compliance requirements.

I would say about 35-40% of Lithuanian EMIs are really willing to work with crypto. You can also address Connectpay, for example, but they are pricey.

About the last point, not sure I can be of much help there, as my clients are not working with the providers you mentioned :)

Great, very useful information. So you are a servicer? Maybe you can help me better

I am not a service provider but I opened an account at quppy to move money. It was a personal account and they provided me an IBAN from GB under my name.
The KYC AML is pretty light. I think they asked me for a selfie and my ID if I remember well.

A friend of mine is claiming Revolut opens business accounts for Estonian licensed crypto.
I don't believe they are doing it, but you want to get in touch with them directly to get it confirmed before you are using them for this business activity.

A friend of mine is claiming Revolut opens business accounts for Estonian licensed crypto.
Is that true?
I do not think so. Revolut does not support companies that do crypto trading. An Estonian crypto license is in essence a license to either store or trade other peoples crypto as well exchanging crypto to fiat back.

Apparantly Estonia has issued nearly 4000 crypto licenses. I suspect that most people who have applied was not informed beforehand that getting a banking solution would be difficult.

Hey @lrotter
Please did they accept your application?

Latest Threads