Our valued sponsor

Bank account for cyprus company

metronic

Dec 15, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys,

i had a question about banking for a cyprus corporation. I am running a marketing/consulting business and i was wondering what banking options i have. I have a decent turnover if banks care about that. I read things about EMI but i wanted to see what normal banking options i have. My friend who already operates in cyprus mentioned you are able to bank in most EU countries with a cyprus company and alongside being a cyprus resident.

thanks for all the help, looking forward to your answers :)

You can without troubles apply for an EMI account

There are not "normal" banking options for you without a company with substance. You may have a look at local banks in Cyprus as your friend may have applied with already, maybe he is able to help you.

You can without troubles apply for an EMI account

There are not "normal" banking options for you without a company with substance. You may have a look at local banks in Cyprus as your friend may have applied with already, maybe he is able to help you.

my friend banks in another eu country, he does have an office which I don’t mind getting as well

They will request to inform bank your expected turnover for the year. This is an extra requirement of Cy bank. For example if you can estimate monthly revenue of 10,000, then you will report annual estimated turnover of 120,000. In addition, they are requesting sources of income.

They will request to inform bank your expected turnover for the year. This is an extra requirement of Cy bank. For example if you can estimate monthly revenue of 10,000, then you will report annual estimated turnover of 120,000. In addition, they are requesting sources of income.
Hi Cyprus Business Expert - can you please PM me - I don't have paid membership

Latest Threads