Our valued sponsor

Bank account for Liberian LLC

Cap Rish

Apr 18, 2021
Abidjan
Visit site
Hello All, I am having issues in getting a SWIFT Euro IBAN for our Liberian LLC....Have tried Paysera to open one but got rejected. Anyone has suggestions for where to open a reliable bank account with SWIFT Euro account for a Liberian entity.

We have a Marshall Island entity which has a TW bank account but Liberia LLC bank account was not accepted by TW.

Should I transfer the company from Liberia to another offshore jurisdiction where there is ZERO tax / Account keeping requirements.

Reactions: jjrapy
Did you try?
thanks for your input, Yes I did complete all their forms etc online, they responded that they cannot open a SWIFT EUR IBAN account for that they will open account with Pervesk Bank for such an account. They asked for 450 Eur as verification fee, I wrote them stating that I am happy to pay the fee as an account opening fee but not just to pay and then later be rejected........

whats your advise on this ?

did you try or you Googled and found this link to post it here?
thanks for your input, Yes I did complete all their forms etc online, they responded that they cannot open a SWIFT EUR IBAN account for that they will open account with Pervesk Bank for such an account. They asked for 450 Eur as verification fee, I wrote them stating that I am happy to pay the fee as an account opening fee but not just to pay and then later be rejected........

whats your advise on this ?

Yes, Most of information I know is by "searching on google". (Keyboard warrior :cool::cool::cool::cool:)
But in this case I use "https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/resources/categories/emi-electronic-money-institution.5/" this information.

@uplana
From where you get your information ?
Interesting to know?
I like to learn that source of information also.
How you learn new things about offshore world?
I just clicked the offshorecorptalk link shared by you but it shows me a no access to the thread message !

Literally no one will deal with Liberia in Europe, forget it and move on, save time and money.
Thanks for the feedback, what do you suggest ? the company has been established since 5 years and has history and customers, ( have a bank account on a St Lucia bank...... not providing SWIFT EUR but only SEPA EUR accounts ! ) changing domicile of the company to another jurisdiction like ....... BVI .. Cayman Islands etc advisable then open a bank account in EU EMI ?

Are there EMI's outside Europe where SWIFT Eur bank account be opened ?

Thanks for the feedback, what do you suggest ? the company has been established since 5 years and has history and customers, ( have a bank account on a St Lucia bank...... not providing SWIFT EUR but only SEPA EUR accounts ! ) changing domicile of the company to another jurisdiction like ....... BVI .. Cayman Islands etc advisable then open a bank account in EU EMI ?

Are there EMI's outside Europe where SWIFT Eur bank account be opened ?
You can do re-dom to Seychelles or BVI and then open Wise account. Wise does not offer cards for business from such jurisdictions, but if the card is not a must, it could work just fine.

You can do re-dom to Seychelles or BVI and then open Wise account. Wise does not offer cards for business from such jurisdictions, but if the card is not a must, it could work just fine.
Thanks Mark, One more advise requested, For a consultancy / audit & inspection services company which jurisdiction will be better BVI / Seychelles or Cayman Islands ?

We have one operating entity which has a Business Licence, which we showed as the operating entity for the Marshall Islands company to open Wise account. Can we use the same operating entity (the one with the business Licence) for the re-dom entity we register in BVI to open an account with Wise ? (Will Wise accept one business licence for 2 diff offshore entities or we need to register another operating company and get the business licence for that ....... then use it for opening a new account)

If getting a business Licence for each entity, would it be prudent to open the account for the 2nd entity in PAYSERA or some other bank, one business licence can then be used for 2 diff offshore entities.

sorry for the long winded question........ need help !

thanks in advance!

Latest Threads