Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for Marshall Islands Company?

Niflore

Mar 25, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I am struggling to open a bank account for Marshall Islands company. In Europe, at present is almost impossible to open such an account with any institution. I have tried various Eastern countries with no success. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Well you made a mistake by opting for a Marshall Islands company and when you make a mistake the best thing to do is to exit it. However you can try euro pacific bank. It's a rubbish bank but beggars can't be choosers - and they know it....lol.

Reactions: Cetme308win
It is possible in a few banks in Eastern Europe, but you would need to find an introducer ... doing it solo is almost impossible. But then again, when you pay the introducer and for the trip to visit the bank ... it is maybe better to form a brand new company in a better jurisdiction.

It is possible in a few banks in Eastern Europe, but you would need to find an introducer ... doing it solo is almost impossible. But then again, when you pay the introducer and for the trip to visit the bank ... it is maybe better to form a brand new company in a better jurisdiction.
Can you suggest them in private? (I am aware for the introducers as well)
Does the bank needs to be in EU? I have a contact who has close relationships with a couple of banks but those banks are not from the EU. Type of business?
Unfortunately, there are not many banks that accept offshore companies. I've encountered the same problem. Even the banks in the country I incorporated my company in decline me lol.
Not, but it will be easier as I can travel freely and easily to EU countries. Can you suggest the banks in pm? Type of business - buying/selling shares on a stock exchange.
Try Europacific bank,Paxum bank or Bank of Asia(BVI)
Thanks, will take a look at these options.

Paxum Bank mentioned here - Compliance hell, in my opinion :p

Try EMIs
These days even most shady banks are not working with Offshore.

Our experience with BG banks is not that pleasant. Even if you have account opened - it will be closed as soon as any suspicious transaction comes or goes

OP, send me a PM - we open accounts in a Bulgarian bank for offshore companies and we may show your documents along with business description and get a pre-approval, and if it’s positive we will be able to assist you with opening an account, since we are an introducer at this bank

In relation to the above......

People here must be smoking some strong weed. This Emil guy joined the site literally yesterday and is offering to open accounts in a Bulgarian banks for offshore companies...rof/%. Your either in on this scam or your simply of extremely low IQ and deserve to loose every penny...lol. Either way this story never ends well.

P.S Bulgaria home of fraudsters and money launders and new user with no credentials offering services....red flag anyone????....lol doh948""

• Haha
Reactions: sialala and Bmw850
This Emil guy joined the site literally yesterday and is offering to open accounts in a Bulgarian banks for offshore companies
Doesn't hurt to know the sting price, it's not a contract of engagement.

Regardless, before doing anything more involved than just asking questions, any potential client should obviously do their due diligence and stay well away in case any red flags come up AFTER finding out who the person is working for and their reputation or lack thereof. No reason to automatically dismiss first posters just because they're first posters, as long as you tread carefully in all your dealings.

Post count doesn't mean much unfortunately. As I'm sure you're well aware, there have been stingers here with hundreds of posts...

Reactions: Bmw850
Doesn't hurt to know the sting price, it's not a contract of engagement.

It does!!!

Don't encourage scammers by giving them false hope. When you do you just encourage more of them to post lies like this guy does. You asked about price before you even bothered to ask about credentials, banks, his company etc.....what sane person does that? This guy is a just an opportunist you can find many of them banned from the forum. No serious provider joins and posts in such a way.

It does!!!
Not. Wasting a scammer's time is a good deed indeed. It's actually done as a hobby by some.
You asked about price before you even bothered to ask about credentials, banks, his company etc.....what sane person does that?
I asked out of pure curiosity, since I know the going prices by legitimate sellers.
As I have no intention to engage I don't care about anything else.

You've been told about your tone issues before... Things have improved for a while, but looks like you're back full force.

You've been told about your tone issues before... Things have improved for a while, but looks like you're back full force.

I know some people get more easily offended than others by posts. My post was not directed at you but more a harsh warning to users to not fall for a clear scam. The environment should be friendly and safe for all and that is my point thu&¤#.

Well, I did expect your two cents, but I’m a regular lurker on these forums and a first time poster, so please don’t lump me in to scammers clan, as we don’t take any penny from clients before we get an approval from banks

Ok....can you answer the basic questions below and prove me wrong please. I have no issues taking back what I have said about you and publicly apologizing to you if the below proves your legit. Good introducers are always needed but scammers or a man sat in a cyber cafe in Bangladesh on a computer with a yahoo email account don't prove to be very good choices for opening accounts :confused:. Why would anyone give "personal details" to open an account to a random person on the street? So the below needs answering and is the minimum due diligence anyone should conduct before dealing with you.

1. What is your company name?
2. Where is your company registered and operating from?
3. Who are the principals of that company?
4. Where are you personally based?
5. What bank do you work with in Bulgaria?
6. Can one verify with the bank you are an introducer?

I remind you of how you introduced yourself below and notice the "we" part.

OP, send me a PM - we open accounts in a Bulgarian bank for offshore companies and we may show your documents along with business description and get a pre-approval, and if it’s positive we will be able to assist you with opening an account, since we are an introducer at this bank

....also post your Russian website link please in addition to answering the above questions as best you can thx.

@Nyep @Martin Everson
Interesting because i share with you , your 2 differents opinions.
A new member that post than can offer the impossible when we, let's say experienced users we cannot , it s sound like a future scam for non updated members here on how it works.
But i the second though, things can surprise us, i read a lot here that in a specific country we cannot open account without visiting nowdays. it s not my experience but i don't have to promote it , just sometimes things happen.
But @Emil Minshakirov you have to read rules, if you want to promote your business there is rules, it s not fair that CSP/Tax advisors pay for ads and you come for free. Secondly , at my opinion i don t trust "csp" that use the free way, it sounds like you seat in your home and try something. So when I ask you which bank for example, answer, it s our way to check if you legit, because even for free i will not open an account in Bulgaria.

Latest Threads