Our valued sponsor

Bank account for UK LTD

Dubsize

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

what's the best juridiction to open a bank account for a U.K LTD? or the best EMI?
For info - i'm not a U.K citizen nor Resident. I am french.
this account would receive 1 wire a month from a U.S company and money would come from their U.S bank account. The amount of this wire is flexible (from 3k to 20k) as it's for consultancy and introducing services.

thanks !

Transferwise

You don't need a bank just to receive money in 2018.

You may open an EMI account for instant with Mister Tango to receive that monthly payment! There is no need to go through the hassle of opening a bank account for your business.

Guys,
thank you for all the contribution - so Indeed, I will go for an EMI.
Now, let say I decide to open a personal bank account in the same EMI to get salary + dividend from this U.K company - that wouldn't be a problem right ?

Oh and another question - the country I will give them for registration is not the country I live in.
Therefore, will they send the debit card only to the country I gave them for registration or they have no problem sending the debit card to another country?

You may open an EMI account for instant with Mister Tango to receive that monthly payment! There is no need to go through the hassle of opening a bank account for your business.
But I heard MT only works with SEPA payments and no longer accepts SWIFT transfers (the OP said the wire would come from the US)

My clients received cards in Serbia, India and Ukraine as I know (maybe first card might be received on registered address)
Ok interesting, will check for after the first card order. I mostly set up only UK LTD's but tried so many times to get the cards in another adress and was not accepted because they use it at proof of address ( or the card or the letter with the code )

How can it be first cards order only when you say they ship to India (which is not EU) Ukraine etc. and that's all different accounts I believe? Or what is it you mean by that? sounds a little bit strange.
they send first card to the registered address, it's like a proof of address for them
but second, third... etc. can be send anywhere