Our valued sponsor

Bank account for UK LTD

CaLViN

Aug 9, 2018
Visit site
Hello mates,
We have a UK LTD company which was founded on April 2016.We have been using Rietumu as our bank account so far but we want to have a backup account now.
Director is not EU resident and remote opening is a must.Do you have any advices for our situation ?
Willing to pay introducers or companies!
Cheers.

Well,
we are developing mobile applications.I dont want EMIs.We already have paysera account but i want a real solid bank account.
Very brave I must say: still banking in Latvia / with Rietumu.
Actually,we have been using Rietumu since 2009 under different companies.All of them have been shut down but we were able to use for 3-4 years of period.
We have never lost money.We had blocks,KYC investigations and many other compliance questions.
I have a 15 years of offshore experience and from what i have learned i believe that if you have real business to show banks,you never have issues.

from what i have learned i believe that if you have real business to show banks,you never have issues.
I can only second that. First time I had troubles was with an EMI to say the name, mister tango. Else I never faced any issues with the banks so far.

Since you're in the mobile app business, I assume you're receiving money from directly Apple or Google and you can use EMIs without issues. Don't make it complicated, just use trustable EMI like Transferwise. I didn't have any issues and so far received several million USD with them.

I read very bad opinions about Rietumu. Could anyone confirm or disagree with this?

We have never lost money.We had blocks,KYC investigations and many other compliance questions.
I have a 15 years of offshore experience and from what i have learned i believe that if you have real business to show banks,you never have issues.

What kind of blocks, KYC and compliance was? Could you share more details? For how long they blocked your account and how offen? Do you received money from multiple sources?

Latest Threads