Our valued sponsor

Question Bank account for UKregistered Ltd company small scale mining/staking/trading

Hi,

Thanks for having me had a great read up and down this forum before posting and see there are people in similar situations to me but not quite.

long story short i need a BANK!

Back story briefly, invested in crypto for five years mad alot of wrong decisions but the last two years i have slowly built a small empire by starting buying mining hardware and investing the profits in various DEFI activities and using CEX along the way.
made a small fortune running nodes and now turning over Around 150k profit so far this year so i have started a UK limited company to be as tax efficient as possible in this tax sour country. unfortunately to many ties in the uk to leave for a better tax residency so it is what it is.

now i have the company setup and working through the books with my accountant, i am struggling to get a bank to stand by me. Cash plus has being working as a fiat ramp as they did zero checks when signing up i even told the truth.
since then i have opened a metro account to store my money and also opened, startling anna and tide as an IT buisness. Startling wouldn't even accept my original claim of an IT business, anna did but shut me down when i tried to send a payment of 5000 usd to china, and now cashplus have asked for extra docs so no doubt they will shut me down.

i would rather be legit and tell the bank the truth as its kinda pointless otherwise for me, and use a CEX not a P2p tbh. I also have bills and buisness expenses which makes things tricky.

The question is the only banks that i have found that would consider me are XACE but wanted 2k monthly fees and cashaa wanted 5k monthly fees, if i was making millions i wouldn't care but im not.(yet anyway :))

hope that makes sense writing is my strong point, thanks in advance and if anyone wants info on mining or various defi bits happy to return the favour.

And what about using kraken as the platform and just withdraw from time to time to an EMI like Bankera or Spectrocoin ?

I'm considering bankera issue is they want 900 EUR just to review the application , and then there fees are 1 percent on swift txs which is loads in my eyes I plan to tx 200k GBP plus so the 900 GBP isn't the biggest issue.
But 1 percent is steep in my eyes, will look at spectrocoin tho thanks!

Latest Threads