Our valued sponsor

Bank account just for 1 transfer

Pro Member
May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I would like to start selling on 1 webiste and they require to make a verification transfer of small amount from a REAL bank account and then the funds can be withdrew to EMI like revolut.
So I need to open a bank account for a UK LTD company just to make 1 transfer and then I will close it. Is there any option to create a bank account remotely, fast and not that expensive? Some 3rd world country is okay too I don't care

I'm not 100% sure how it works but EMIs transfers show details of the financial service provider along with my company name. that's how they can tell when they verify if it's real bank or EMI

"Well, a client will see received amount from your company name, if the payment is done from business account. But yes, it is a EMI, not a real bank. Therefore, we have very simillar services like in the bank."
Well I will open accounts in like 5 EMIs and try to bruteforce them but if someone knows an easy country to open bank acc in I would appreciate sharing it

Why don't you walk into your local bank and ask them to open an account for you to make that one transfer :rolleyes:

Hello, I would like to start selling on 1 webiste and they require to make a verification transfer of small amount from a REAL bank account and then the funds can be withdrew to EMI like revolut.
So I need to open a bank account for a UK LTD company just to make 1 transfer and then I will close it. Is there any option to create a bank account remotely, fast and not that expensive? Some 3rd world country is okay too I don't care

thats a very odd question, but anyway, this is a very unsual forum as well.

so..

incorporate with a service that gives you a bank account included.
do whatever you need to do..
cancel the service.

Latest Threads