Our valued sponsor

Bank Account to avoid CRS

atari2001

Feb 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
im searching for a personal or business bank account to avoid the crs. I want to receive my funds from freelancer things (100% legal work), but want to avoid that high taxes in my country. Any idea where im able to open that bank account?

Reactions: Btraveler
Remote opening in Georgia using POA seems more hassle than it's worth in my opinion a personal visit would be much simpler, If you can't visit in person there are still a few options.

Seems to be a bit of buzz around stern bank, Puerto Rico so no crs, remote opening, strict onboarding process.

There's also Euro Pacific Bank in PR however they are very controversial (see the many past threads about them)

Other options for no crs remote opening can be found in Turkish Northern Cyprus, Armenia (Ameriabank), Kyrgyzstan and Serbia.

I read a lot of bad reviews about Euro Pacific Bank. I wrote sternbank already, waiting for an answer.
What about Bosnia?

I would also consider an EMI from your original post it could be useful for your case

sure, but i would prefer to own a debit card or something like that.

The 28 EU countries regularly exchange information on account holders. The exchange is made taking into account the address with which you have verified yourself (place of residence) and, unlike the CRS, your nationality as well.

Therefore, all EU accounts, whether private or company accounts, are completely transparent to the tax authorities and to many other agencies.

Exactly, and that is where deep web, darks and what else comes into play to strike back against these thieves.