Our valued sponsor

Question Bank Accounts that are Crypto Friendly

EncepTiion

Feb 7, 2021
Visit site
Hello there,
I'm looking for an Offshore Bank Account(Not in the EU, so they dont report to any european country) that is cool with accepting transactions that are crypto related.
They should offer a Bank card aswell.
Any ideas where i should look? So far ive checked quite a few banks out and so far only Armeniabank seemed like a good option. Any other good options? Preferably one with an integrated Crypto exchange.
Best regards :)

Hello there,
I'm looking for an Offshore Bank Account(Not in the EU, so they dont report to any european country) that is cool with accepting transactions that are crypto related.
They should offer a Bank card aswell.
Any ideas where i should look? So far ive checked quite a few banks out and so far only Armeniabank seemed like a good option. Any other good options? Preferably one with an integrated Crypto exchange.
Best regards :)
In case we are talking about 200.000-300.000$ it's already worth to setup a Dubai company with residence visa and local retail business bank accounts. Here in Dubai are several workarounds to let no-source of fund Bitcoin looks like company earnings without relaying on 3rd persons or some OTC people. The setup is longterm and due to the business bank accounts opened with residence visa it's a non- CRS setup as well.

In case we are talking about 200.000-300.000$ it's already worth to setup a Dubai company with residence visa and local retail business bank accounts. Here in Dubai are several workarounds to let no-source of fund Bitcoin looks like company earnings without relaying on 3rd persons or some OTC people. The setup is longterm and due to the business bank accounts opened with residence visa it's a non- CRS setup as well.
Yeah its in that range. As of now ive got about 100k in Crypto. More soon to come. Is there any kind of lawyers about that? Sounds very promising. Thanks for that hint.

Reactions: Fred
Yeah its in that range. As of now ive got about 100k in Crypto. More soon to come. Is there any kind of lawyers about that? Sounds very promising. Thanks for that hint.
No lawyer required for that amount of money. We work with local lawyer for complex structures for ICO's and Funds that manage 3rd party money.

We can setup this for you. My experience as an Bitcoin investor since 2015 and expat in Dubai since 2016 is more then enough to get this working for your amount of money.

No lawyer required for that amount of money. We work with local lawyer for complex structures for ICO's and Funds that manage 3rd party money.

We can setup this for you. My experience as an Bitcoin investor since 2015 and expat in Dubai since 2016 is more then enough to get this working for your amount of money.
Sounds great. Definitly interrested in that.

Reactions: Fred
Hello, can you send me a PM with more details ? Sounds interesting for me. Thanks!

Latest Threads