Our valued sponsor

Bank for Cryptocurrency exchange

you should go to bitcoins related companies to check which bank works with them. No to banks.
Example: Go to bitfinex.com and check which bank works with them. Go to the same bank and open account for your business.
actually I have no idea how to find which banks works with them. On their websites I can't find this info. Any clues?)

actually I have no idea how to find which banks works with them. On their websites I can't find this info. Any clues?)

1. Get account number IBAN (for example go to deposit page on bitfinex and choose SEPA transfer)
2. Go to International Bank Account Number - Wikipedia
3. Go to website like Bank Code/BIC Search (no best but working fine), get National bank code from IBAN based on wikipedia and fill form fields like "Country" and "Bank code or BIC"

Example:
1. Go to Buy bitcoin without registration at bit4coin | bit4coin , fill form and get IBAN NL76ABNA0404955568
2. pattern from wikipedia NLkk bbbb cccc cccc cc; NL=Netherlands, bank code/BIC = ABNA
3. result ABN AMRO Bank N.V. , google could help with bank address, phone, email etc

Sometimes you can find bank name on deposit page.

Reactions: negon and off42
1. Get account number IBAN (for example go to deposit page on bitfinex and choose SEPA transfer)
3. Go to website like Bank Code/BIC Search (no best but working fine), get National bank code from IBAN based on wikipedia and fill form fields like "Country" and "Bank code or BIC"

Example:
1. Go to Buy bitcoin without registration at bit4coin | bit4coin , fill form and get IBAN NL76ABNA0404955568
2. pattern from wikipedia NLkk bbbb cccc cccc cc; NL=Netherlands, bank code/BIC = ABNA
3. result ABN AMRO Bank N.V. , google could help with bank address, phone, email etc

smart, thank you)

Example:

f**k.... bitfinex need 25 days for my verification before I can make a deposit. Don't you know which bank they use?

f**k.... bitfinex need 25 days for my verification before I can make a deposit. Don't you know which bank they use?

Here you can see last information about bitfinex /biz/ - Bitfinex IS FINISHED. Bank Details Leaked - Business & Finance - 4chan
I'm not sure but Satoshitango uses the same bank address. Bitfinex have bank account in Satoshitango or satoshitango is related with bitfinex or they have account in the same BANK (and account was opened in the same SMALL CITY - maybe user @Internationaloff know more about this).

For Kraken, check this: How do I deposit EUR into my account? in this place you can find 2 banks related with Kraken.

Reactions: negon
Here you can see last information about bitfinex /biz/ - Bitfinex IS FINISHED. Bank Details Leaked - Business & Finance - 4chan
I'm not sure but Satoshitango uses the same bank address. Bitfinex have bank account in Satoshitango or satoshitango is related with bitfinex or they have account in the same BANK (and account was opened in the same SMALL CITY - maybe user @Internationaloff know more about this).

For Kraken, check this: How do I deposit EUR into my account? in this place you can find 2 banks related with Kraken.
great! thanks!