Our valued sponsor

Bank or EMI for Europe to Dubai

debudubai

Mar 26, 2022
Germany
Visit site
My European bank does not allow bank transfers to the UAE so I'm looking at solutions.

There's TransferWise, but what else? I've come across Mercury Global (not to be confused with Mercury, the US bank) but I can't seem to find much on them.

What other options are there that will allow large transfers ($25K+)? This is to cover a rental agreement and initial expenses.

Moneycorp will work great. I used them for EUR SEPA deposits, exchange whatever is required to AED or USD and send it further. Then they send the transfers as OUR, covering all fees along the way for free. If it is regular transactions, just negotiate with them FX margin on your account to give you better spreads.

Reactions: debudubai
My European bank does not allow bank transfers to the UAE so I'm looking at solutions.

There's TransferWise, but what else? I've come across Mercury Global (not to be confused with Mercury, the US bank) but I can't seem to find much on them.

What other options are there that will allow large transfers ($25K+)? This is to cover a rental agreement and initial expenses.
You have plenty of options (I guess yours is personal transfers?):

Moneycorp as @BlueMist said.
Ebury.
currencyfair
multipass (foremerly dynapay)

There are other EMIS(besides the above ones) but for business accounts/transfers.

You have plenty of options (I guess yours is personal transfers?):

Moneycorp as @BlueMist said.
Ebury.
currencyfair
multipass (foremerly dynapay)

There are other EMIS(besides the above ones) but for business accounts/transfers.
Just wanted to follow up on this.

Which EMIs do you recommend for business accounts (freezone company) when it comes to transfers to/from Europe and the UAE?