Company Formation In Romania - Income tax of 1%
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
KoalaPays
BSW Offshore Company Formation
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Bank or Financial institution that provides a shared IBAN for offshore company

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

robinhood

I'm looking for a bank or financial institution that can open an account with a shared IBAN for a Seychelles or Delaware company; the only shareholder isn't European (this is the tricky part and why I'm not looking for an individual IBAN in Europe).

Thank you for your time.

VESTANON

Virtual Crypto Cards-Verified Banking/EMI Services
Silver Member
I'm looking for a bank or financial institution that can open an account with a shared IBAN for a Seychelles or Delaware company; the only shareholder isn't European (this is the tricky part and why I'm not looking for an individual IBAN in Europe).

Thank you for your time.
Get banking for channel islands...the company attached to the Channel Islands bank acct, would be the same name as the delaware/Seychelles company..and the non EU holder wouldnt be a factor.

I am still baffled why companies are constantly incorporated, without taking into consideration the ability, towards being bankable in relation to the entity incorporated..cig-:,

robinhood

Get banking for channel islands...the company attached to the Channel Islands bank acct, would be the same name as the delaware/Seychelles company..and the non EU holder wouldnt be a factor.

I am still baffled why companies are constantly incorporated, without taking into consideration the ability, towards being bankable in relation to the entity incorporated..cig-:,

I am not asking for a real bank account (I know I could get it only offshore) I'm asking for a service that provides a shared IBAN. Can someone help?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
I am not asking for a real bank account (I know I could get it only offshore) I'm asking for a service that provides a shared IBAN. Can someone help?
share IBAN, do a Google search there are many that have asked about the opposite and mention which bank have a shared IBAN.

enter in Google the below:
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com shared iban

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution