Our valued sponsor

Bank or Financial institution that provides a shared IBAN for offshore company

I'm looking for a bank or financial institution that can open an account with a shared IBAN for a Seychelles or Delaware company; the only shareholder isn't European (this is the tricky part and why I'm not looking for an individual IBAN in Europe).

Thank you for your time.
Get banking for channel islands...the company attached to the Channel Islands bank acct, would be the same name as the delaware/Seychelles company..and the non EU holder wouldnt be a factor.

I am still baffled why companies are constantly incorporated, without taking into consideration the ability, towards being bankable in relation to the entity incorporated..cig-:,

Get banking for channel islands...the company attached to the Channel Islands bank acct, would be the same name as the delaware/Seychelles company..and the non EU holder wouldnt be a factor.

I am still baffled why companies are constantly incorporated, without taking into consideration the ability, towards being bankable in relation to the entity incorporated..cig-:,

I am not asking for a real bank account (I know I could get it only offshore) I'm asking for a service that provides a shared IBAN. Can someone help?

I am not asking for a real bank account (I know I could get it only offshore) I'm asking for a service that provides a shared IBAN. Can someone help?
share IBAN, do a Google search there are many that have asked about the opposite and mention which bank have a shared IBAN.

enter in Google the below:
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com shared iban

Latest Threads