Our valued sponsor

Bank pro service

ShillGates

Sep 20, 2020
Visit site

Any one used these people - who seem to make “opening a bank account” sound as easy as ordering a Michelin star priced takeaway delivered super fast in a lambo…..

And then ending up at euro pacific bank anyway….

I'm thinking about writing an article here about the entire platform of odd companies they run (all affiliated, check the affiliate network at the bottom). They're advertised on Google for instance through a Dutch company named Blaustein b.v. which lost its corporate services provider / trust office license after a raid by the Dutch authorities (all on Google). The company now is registered at the address of the Dutch chamber of commerce their basement according to the Chamber's website. Which from what I understand means they have a file on them now.

I am not sure how they run their business, given that they also seem to have their own EMI (credit blu). Who's SWIFT code is still registered at their old office which was raided: SWIFT Code for Blaustein Fs N V in Amersfoort , BLAUNL22 | Money WIRE TRANSFER Blaustein Fs N V the Stadsring office no longer belongs to them from what I can see (now has another business in it named Euro Support and their banners appear to be gone).

I am not saying they are a scam though, as I have no experience with them. I just find it all to be quite odd.

Reactions: Offshr
i love how you sign off with that they migth not be a scam......... it walks like a duck, runs like a duck, flies like a duck, sounds alike a duck, but its a monkey.......

but yeah avoid at all costs these idiots

Reactions: Offshr

Latest Threads