Our valued sponsor

Bank reference letter & anonymity

ADCB mainly, their Excellency is very good, if not the best what you can actually get in UAE, considering service and FX rates. All others I bank with do not live up to the expectations, including FAB Elite.
Thanks, I thought as much, good to know. Have you been a long standing client there? I joined a short while ago because, amongst other things, their Excellency program 4% interest rate on deposits was too sweet a deal to pass. I wonder if they have been paying these rates for a long time or is it just a new sales trick that will disappear over time? Also, can they change them at will?

@Admin - sorry to go a bit off topic, but I guess we all may benefit from this info.

Thanks, I thought as much, good to know. Have you been a long standing client there? I joined a short while ago because, amongst other things, their Excellency program 4% interest rate on deposits was too sweet a deal to pass. I wonder if they have been paying these rates for a long time or is it just a new sales trick that will disappear over time? Also, can they change them at will?

@Admin - sorry to go a bit off topic, but I guess we all may benefit from this info.
More than 5 years. As I remember the 20% 5 year fixed deposits were limited to USD, since I am dealing with EUR I had no interest in those. I don’t think they can change it at will, as it was a fixed deposit guaranteed rate as I remember. Also not sure if it was limited to offshore or onshore as well. If offshore who knows what they will do with it if they withdraw from Jersey, something they have already confirmed.

Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton
@BlueMist very good for you that your bank can do that. My local bank will also be able to do that for me but I'm not interested in them to know what other bank or EMI I consider to use. So it is worth nothing for most that want to hide their activities.

Latest Threads