Our valued sponsor

bank statement does not contain address details required for KYC

Have seen it done several times at different financial service providers and regulated entities. Client presents proof of address with wrong font or unexpected data (doesn't match template on file), so client is asked for another proof of address. If the second proof isn't available or is also suspicious, discussions begin around closing account, filing SAR, and so on.

Military grade = cheapest vendor.

i mean when original template is touched/altered . as for amateur mistakes with aligning fonts or spelling anybody can spot them without previous knowledge .
for example unless the emi often receive E.ON utility bills etc and know exactly how it's looks like at the present time they will not notice .

cheapest vendors generally don't produce the best software if you want authenticity .

Reactions: turtle
Well, but let's go back to the particular @DagnyTaggart ' s trouble...
Perhaps the language barrier did not allow me to specifically convey my demands or I was unlucky with my bank. I paid the money and received the following documents in this form:
1 sheet: bank certificate on official letterhead indicating my name and address
2 sheet: screenshot of transactions from their internal program on plain paper
If the sheet 1 contains your account number (as it should) and the sheet 2 also contains this number (as it should) then it can be completely sufficient to anyone except total moron.
not my case, here's what I got from EMI support:
Unfortunately, the attached document has been rejected as it is not an acceptable document type, please attach a standard bank/card statement from a traditional bank, if you wish to submit a financial document, the document must have visible your name, issue date, address, company letterhead, and the history of incoming and outgoing payments performed recently.
Please attach either a photo of the original paper colorized or the digital PDF with selectable text.
Well, it's not completely clear to me what particular document(s) you presented, nevertheless the demand for a document that “must have visible your name, issue date, address, company letterhead, and the history of incoming and outgoing payments performed recently” is really non-standard. Especially if this is the document that you must present. Cf discussion about typical look of bank statements above.
Could you share the name of the EMI concerned?
most likely my option is only to seek the receipt of original documents at the bank branch
Or to consider going for some other EMI. Yes, perhaps you might have been considered as some high-risk person (due to nationality ?? – could you share your citizenship?) but honestly, I would not like to bank with complete morons...

• Love
Reactions: DagnyDark
Well, but let's go back to the particular @DagnyTaggart ' s trouble...
Thanks
Well, it's not completely clear to me what particular document(s) you presented
I have provided this documentation
and got this answer
Unfortunately, the attached document has been rejected as it is not an acceptable document type....
Could you share the name of the EMI concerned?
P@xum

could you share your citizenship?)
UA, not captured territory, but which Russia recently recognized its. Many systems (e.g. Scrill) automatically block people from the territories where the referendum allegedly took place, despite the fact that the EU did not impose sanctions against ordinary civilians

Or to consider going for some other EMI
yes, I try to sign up for other systems as well, but most of them also require a bank statement with an address

Last edited:
I have provided this documentation
and got this answer
Unfortunately, the attached document has been rejected as it is not an acceptable document type....
Morons. (I presume account number being on both sheets.) Run away.
UA, not captured territory, but which Russia recently recognized its. Many systems (e.g. Scrill) automatically block people from the territories where the referendum allegedly took place, despite the fact that the EU did not impose sanctions against ordinary civilians
Politics is interfering the business, unfortunately; and because of demencia of a majority of politicians, the results are horrible.
Yes, UA is fairly considered to be a high-risk jurisdiction; but as I have understand, you are currently living in EU, correct?
yes, I try to sign up for other systems as well, but most of them also require a bank statement with an address
Not necessarilly a bank statement; just a proof of address that can also be a utility bill, a rental agreement, a government or municipality letter, an insurance agreement, etc.
Try e.g. Verifo, Blackcatcard, Nebeus.

Morons. (I presume account number being on both sheets.) Run away.
Yes. The second sheet has my name, account number, some transactions also mention my name.
I have understand, you are currently living in EU, correct?
yes, absolutely legal

Not necessarilly a bank statement; just a proof of address that can also be a utility bill, a rental agreement, a government or municipality letter, an insurance agreement, etc.
First of all, I provided a lease agreement, as well as a government document on the right to reside in which the address of residence is indicated. To which I received an answer that in my case these documents cannot be accepted and only a bank statement is suitable. When I asked why documents of a private commercial structure are more important to them in comparison with government documents, the answer was not received.
address that can also be a utility bill
the owner of the premises receives receipts for utilities.
despite the confident experience in using graphic editors, I hope to resolve the issue in an honest way and postponed this method to the extreme.

Try e.g. Verifo, Blackcatcard, Nebeus.
the platform from which I will withdraw money is legal, but has fame associated with adult content, the set of payment services is limited: p@xum (required for settlements with the counterparty), cosmo, scrill (using at the moment), visa card (ideal option).

Last edited:
Yes. The second sheet has my name, account number, some transactions also mention my name.

First of all, I provided a lease agreement, as well as a government document on the right to reside in which the address of residence is indicated. To which I received an answer that in my case these documents cannot be accepted and only a bank statement is suitable. When I asked why documents of a private commercial structure are more important to them in comparison with government documents, the answer was not received.
Morons or (badly) trained monkeys, you can choose. Nothing more to add.

I really would not bank with them, as being afraid of any kind of unexpectable problems.
the owner of the premises receives receipts for utilities.
Wrt to the above, it does not matter.
despite the confident experience in using graphic editors, I hope to resolve the issue in an honest way and postponed this method to the extreme.
You have my sympathies.
the platform from which I will withdraw money is legal, but has fame associated with adult content, the set of payment services is limited: p@xum (required for settlements with the counterparty), cosmo, scrill (using at the moment), visa card (ideal).
Oh well.
In such a case, I think the platform is the core of the problem, and it is mainly citizenship independent...
Perhaps, if you ask (better in another thread) something like “Troubles with withdrawing money from [platform] – any advice?”, you might read something useful. I guess you are not the first person solving this specific problem...
BTW, what is this platform? (I am not oriented is adult business, I just wonder.)

You have my sympathies.
Update: Nevertheless, if they behave like imbeciles and in the same time, you might have just a limited set of options, I think you can feel free to feed them what they pray for :). I think it can be considered honest ;). Just check, whether in the jurisdiction of your current residence it can be treated as a fraud attempt or not and what are the possible consequences.

Last edited:
This has been an amazing 3-pages long trip on the topic “photoshop and monkeys”. o_O

18080516-7824-4C2A-94A7-63111F36275D.jpeg

(I am not oriented is adult business, I just wonder.)
OnlyF@ns
In such a case, I think the platform is the core of the problem
This is excluded, it did not come to the withdrawal of funds from the platform. I registered a P@xum account when I was still in UA and was blocked as soon as I provided a statement from the local bank with the address of residence in UA. Following this, I received a message that I could be unlocked when I moved to live in another region. And now I live in another country...
This has been an amazing 3-pages long trip on the topic “photoshop and monkeys”. o_O
This world is testing me for strength, but I still give it a chance

---
P.S. It was a fascinating conversation. I am very grateful to everyone for every comment in this feed. There is no price for those who spend the main resource of human life (their own time) to help others.
If anyone is interested, I will update this topic when new details appear.

View attachment 4482
The picture that you added have topped it up!
ROTFL.

Oh, I see. Well, this is such a well-known portal that even I know about it :)

In such a case, I think the platform is the core of the problem, and it is mainly citizenship independent...

This is excluded, it did not come to the withdrawal of funds from the platform. I registered a P@xum account when I was still in UA and was blocked as soon as I provided a statement from the local bank with the address of residence in UA. Following this, I received a message that I could be unlocked when I moved to live in another region. And now I live in another country...
You are misunderstanding. I meant this: the core of the problem is the fact that this platform seems to allow you only a limited number of options for a withdrawal (so you are limited in the selecting an EMI/bank).

And as I recall, there was a number of discussions re: Onlyfans & banking at OCT recently, so I guess that you really might dig some specific knowledge here. I have noticed that you already asked a question in one thread, so you will see :)

P.S. It was a fascinating conversation. I am very grateful to everyone for every comment in this feed. There is no price for those who spend the main resource of human life (their own time) to help others.
You are welcome.
If anyone is interested, I will update this topic when new details appear.
Well, I am personally not engaged in such a business but I guess that any new information can help someone here. So I encourage you to continue :)

Last edited:
The following situation: an account with an "old school" European bank has been opened, IBAN in my name, the address of residence in Europe, IBAN is valid and is being validated. There is a registered card linked to the account. I want to open an account with EMI. Verification requires a bank statement with the standard details for such a procedure. Name, address, transaction statement.
My bank does not have details of an address in the statement. A hard copy statement contains only the name, account number, and transaction. In the statement from the bank's online service, only transactions in pdf or excel format are uploaded and does not have any data about the client.
Question. How do EMI and similar organizations verify a pdf statement? If I add the necessary details to the unloaded statement and provide them for verification, they will be able to calculate that adjustments have been made to the statement.
What should you pay attention to at all? who can advise how to be in such a situation?
i think they are not simply asking a statement, but a so called RIB (in french relevé d'identité bancaire) which is another document confirming IBAN, your name AND adress.

... or to use some of various OSS solutions :)

Yes :) The question is how it will work :)

Well, in some jurisdictions it would be interpreted as a fraud attempt, if you do so in the abovedesribed context (I know what I am speaking about). And it really can be revealed by comparison, it is a different situation just to change the address (in fact not traceable, really) and to add it.
Can you name any court cases in the last 25 years then about 'adding your real address' to your bank statement being charged as fraud? Having to do it because the bank concerned are so incompetent at printing statements that their customers would need for KYC checks.

Reactions: extremedox101
Can you name any court cases in the last 25 years then about 'adding your real address' to your bank statement being charged as fraud?
it’s instant arrest, torture and prison, the crime is so serious that you don’t even go through court and media don’t talk about it in fear of causing emulation smi(&%

i think they are not simply asking a statement, but a so called RIB (in french relevé d'identité bancaire) which is another document confirming IBAN, your name AND adress.
This is some document specific to French banks / French environment, I guess? (I have never heard about it before, I must admit.)
I have already received a statement of the required form at the bank branch.
A big congratulation! :) (BTW, could you share the name of the bank, to promote their flexibility /I'm not joking/)?
Can you name any court cases in the last 25 years then about 'adding your real address' to your bank statement being charged as fraud? Having to do it because the bank concerned are so incompetent at printing statements that their customers would need for KYC checks.
I'll send you a PM.

Do a screen shot on your computer with your address and the bank statement and print it to a PDF. See if they accept that document.
I've had that issue in the past getting all that information on one and the same document and having to use multiple sources to do so. In my case it was accepted.