Our valued sponsor

Banking options for Cyprus offshore company

slimjones555

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Good afternoon,
Im very new to this forum.
I have a Cyprus registered company and myself is a EU national.
I have a legit business that has been active for 3 years with decent turnover. I am now stuck outside of Europe and is a desperate need for an bank account for the company ASAP. I been trying to open online but it seems impossible, if you have any suggestion please let me know. Or please let me know which country in Europe i can visit soon to open an account for the company.
Also i been reading here on forum and sorry i'm not familiar with the abbreviation you are using, such as EMI?

Thank you very much

So sorry, i forgot to put in more details.
I need a bank account with IBAN number which can accept SWIFT payment in SEK, DK, NOK.
Most of the virtual banks i contacted with offer only SEPA payments.
So basically most standard banks will have this options available and offer SWIFT payment in multiple currency.
Most virtual banks (what i know off) offers only SEPA and in EUR currency.
My problem right now with personal visit at the bank is can't travel due to travel restrictions at the moment.

So sorry, i forgot to put in more details.
I need a bank account with IBAN number which can accept SWIFT payment in SEK, DK, NOK.
Most of the virtual banks i contacted with offer only SEPA payments.
So basically most standard banks will have this options available and offer SWIFT payment in multiple currency.
Most virtual banks (what i know off) offers only SEPA and in EUR currency.
My problem right now with personal visit at the bank is can't travel due to travel restrictions at the moment.
What about TW?

Latest Threads