Our valued sponsor

Beckham law - info, foreign dividends, crypto assets

Hi all,
I'm planning together with other friends to open a company in Canaria ZEC zone, while being eligible to apply for Beckham law.
1) Is it true I must hold max 24% of the company's shares?
2) Is it true foreign company dividends are tax exempted? I have two companies in UK with a lot of retained earnings (i didn't pay any dividend yet). If I become eligible for Beckham law, I will be able to cash out those dividends from the UK companies without being taxed?
3) I have a significant amount of BTC, that are not tied to any particular exchange, cause they are just a number, a private key, in my private wallet. They are not considered a "spanish asset" right? I mean, it's not real estate or something physical. How crypto holdings in a private wallet are considered? They are foreign assets or not?
4) Do I have to pay capital gains if I move them to a foreign exchange and I cash them out on an offshore bank account and then move them to a spanish bank account?
5) I want to do (on the side) some crypto-only business using an offshore LLC, which one do you suggest? I read Seychelles/St Vincent + Migom Bank are a good option, is that correct? I would prefer an offshore LLC where I do not have any reporting and auditing requirement (some countries requires even less accounting than Seychelles and St Vincent), so I can use a company debit card (not yet supported by Migom anyway) to withdraw some cash from the ATM for daily use. Do you think company debit card would be on my name or company name?
6) If I'm approved for the Beckham law, can I just use a debit card from an offshore bank account without being asked too many questions?
I want to do everything legally, but trying to have an extra layer of protection (maybe using the offshore LLC to manage my assets, and maybe using an offshore LLC from a non-cooperative country, etc) just to make it harder to tax authorities to annoy my day (I lived in Dubai for many years, I'm not used to a lot of tax crap).
Thank you all

I will give a short answer. Don't waste your time with this Spanish time limited tax program operated in a tax hell unless you have a genuine personal need to be in Spain. Also Migom bank????? :rolleyes:

Read the below threads and links to other threads in it.

Reactions: troubled soul
I'm moving to Canary Islands there because there are nice beaches, weather is 20-30 degrees, life is cheap and because of the ZEC zone (corporate tax at 4%).
Dubai was great from a taxation/banking perspective but extreme heat and random food quality ruined my family health, so I need a break.
The plan is to split the canary island company with 24% shares among friends and use the Beckham law to avoid form 720 for 5/6 years, and then move back to UAE for 1y, cash out and move back to Europe the next year.

Separate argument:
For the offshore company, it's not to hide wealth or avoid taxes (i don't need to declare my crypto or foreign assets with Beckham law), it's more to play with crypto projects (e.g. code something nice, run an ICO, stuff like that) and, if it's not a dumb idea (probably it is) spend some crypto breadcrumbs with a company debit card.
From your knowledge, company debit cards always have an UBO (so i'm not anonymous) or there are ways to have a fully private company debit card, with no reference on my name, with no easy way to find out i'm the owner, etc etc. I saw many Caribbean Island don't have annual return, filing, auditing requirement, and some countries are forced by law to avoid disclosing directors/shareholders. What are the best countries for that? How can I have a company debit card without UBO or without links to my personal entity?

Reactions: troubled soul