Our valued sponsor

Become a crypto Fund Manager in 5 minutes at zero cost

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
Some people may find this interesting to play around with. It's in Alpha stage but the concept is interesting and easy to startup.

P.S Yeah they not exactly thought about the legal side smi(&%.

Did @Martin Everson just promote a Non-Custodial investment platform or was his account hacked?

lol..I just found it interesting and in public interest that such innovation exist. Especially around Solana. How they will get past the legal hurdles I do not know.

Sol's action the past few months showed clearly that their defi is in reality centralized s**t where they can do anything with your assets against your will

I have to look into Solana a bit more.

How they will get past the legal hurdles I do not know.

Similar issues to why I joined OCT.

They're doing so much on-chain that they're maybe outside the regulatory orbit of most places, at least for now in practice.

But there's an identifiable team leading development and marketing. Gary Gensler takes an uncompromising view of what constitutes a service provider so I wouldn't vacation in the USA again if I were doing this.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Ive seen a fair few of these things flowing around, usually they contain alot of functions, but on closer expection commented out with only one or two functions really running, which forward the coin to scammer.. Many claim to be flash loan scams.

Latest Threads