Our valued sponsor

Beginner Trading Platform for top 100 cryptos?

TurnedToRobot

Pro Member
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Where can I find a easy trading platform for TOP 100 crypto coins?

I have looked at KRAKEN PRO but it is like looking at something my brain simply not understand, something abstract!

Is there any easy way to start somewhere with crypto trading / day trading crypto?

It's interesting, what is it you want a guide or something else?

Reactions: clemens
Someone suggested me to use https://www.binance.com/ but this is not for beginners but more for professional traders right?

Someone suggested me to use https://www.binance.com/ but this is not for beginners but more for professional traders right?
that's a professional trader platform. what you are looking for is information on how to start trading crypto. find something in your own language and learn ;)

Where can I find a easy trading platform for TOP 100 crypto coins?

I have looked at KRAKEN PRO but it is like looking at something my brain simply not understand, something abstract!

Is there any easy way to start somewhere with crypto trading / day trading crypto?
You clearly already have a Kraken account so this info might be redundant for you... Kraken Pro is, as the name suggests, the pro trader platform and I would imagine it would give you a headache as a beginner. As a Kraken account holder you have a choice of using the regular Kraken Platform or the Pro platform. While I think Kraken´s interface is not very intuitive its as easy to use as any online brokerage system or ebanking IMHO. You can trade perfectly well in the regular interface.

Same goes for Binance, there is advanced interface like Kraken Pro or the Beginner. Big plus with Binance is no KYC required (but you will have a daily withdrawal limit of 2 BTC as long as you don't verify), biggest minus as of right now now FIAT deposits, only crypto deposits.

Still, if you live in a country with access to anonymous Bitcoin ATMs, you can just find one on coin ATM Radar, walk up to it and stick cash in it that will be deposited to fund your Binance account. Happy trading, hope this helps at all.

Latest Threads