Our valued sponsor

Belize Company Registrar - official site.

That's like many tax havens but you can lookup a Belize ibc right?
You can lookup if the company is registered in Belize but you can't see beneficial ownership of the company. Anyway, it is allowed to appoint nominee director and shareholder in Belize companies so it's easy to hide this type of information anyway.

My only comment to this post is. Belize company is an good alternative to a Seychelles or BVI company!

Reactions: JohnLocke
I tried the link you provided it's not what I was looking for sorry.
Why you want to register your Belize company directly and go through all the problems and questions they trouble you with. I paid an Agent for the work and it took me 1 wire transfer and 2 questions and 3 days all done!

You don't want to have all the trouble to incorporate your offshore company, there are documents that need to be formed and submitted to the registry and you need to have a brought knowledge about what you are doing, if you fail to prepare the documents for your incorporation correct they will be rejected and you have waste money and time. Let an agent do the job, they have specialized in the offshore company formation, you most likely don't.