Our valued sponsor

Question Benefiting from offshore companies to pay lower tax.

deraty

Oct 4, 2022
Turkey
Visit site
I am from Turkey and I am opening an account in forex firm "IC Markets" Seychelles branch.

What I want to ask is: What and which location can I incorporate in order not to pay or pay lower tax? And I also want a debit card in that anonymous company name. I looked Seychelles and it costs 600 USD for company formation and similar yearly fee. Do not ask the debit card. Belize: Even that, exceptionally worse: 9.000 USD . These are all out of my budget. These are all out of my budget. I want a country with no taxation treaty with Turkey.

Can you route me to a cheaper way to open an anonymous company and having a debit card in that name?

I want proven reliable companies. Thank you in advance.

I hope someone will help.

the Seychelles participate in CRS reporting.
I think this could backfire badly.

If I were you, I would rather suggest a company with substance, e.g. in the UAE.

Thank you so much for the help. But it is out of my budget. It is around 2.500 USD. Not worth trying. Same or more than the tax I will pay. I look a compayn around 300 USD. If there are a little bit higher costs I would agree that. And seperately I will need bank account linked with this company without my name. I want a costly option for that too.

Thank you so much for the help. But it is out of my budget. It is around 2.500 USD. Not worth trying. Same or more than the tax I will pay. I look a compayn around 300 USD. If there are a little bit higher costs I would agree that. And seperately I will need bank account linked with this company without my name. I want a costly option for that too.
if you find a offer for 2.5 its already really cheap.

I think for you at this time it would be easiest to pay the taxes.

With 300$ per year or a little more you can't build up a safe company construct.

Reactions: deraty
I am from Turkey and I am opening an account in forex firm "IC Markets" Seychelles branch.

What I want to ask is: What and which location can I incorporate in order not to pay or pay lower tax? And I also want a debit card in that anonymous company name. I looked Seychelles and it costs 600 USD for company formation and similar yearly fee. Do not ask the debit card. Belize: Even that, exceptionally worse: 9.000 USD . These are all out of my budget. These are all out of my budget. I want a country with no taxation treaty with Turkey.

Can you route me to a cheaper way to open an anonymous company and having a debit card in that name?

I want proven reliable companies. Thank you in advance.

I hope someone will help.

If everything you are gonna do is financial you can look at Singapore.

UAE is good too.

Reactions: deraty

Latest Threads