Our valued sponsor

Best Bank Account

Guys, there is no easy way to get a bank account now a days, you need a company with substance otherwise the banks will refuse to open an account for you.

Open a thread inside mentor and I can tell you something you may not know.

yes mee too , give us some names thanks , just remenber nib
Guys, there is no easy way to get a bank account now a days, you need a company with substance otherwise the banks will refuse to open an account for you.

Open a thread inside mentor and I can tell you something you may not know.
I agree with you fully as it's a very big problem now.

Hello FAS , Antigua's banks are safe? I would like to open an account in Antigua but I always have doubts...can you help me? thank you Giobbi
I would keep Antigua accounts only for pass through accounts can't trust these carribean islands anymore due to failing economies. Belize for example is a known problem. I would trust Panama than Antigua.

Hello FAS , Antigua's banks are safe? I would like to open an account in Antigua but I always have doubts...
Hello Davis, I'm looking for a bank personal account, do you have a name? thank you Giobbi!
Dear it also depends on your residency too where you live at. As US citizens even resident in UAE are discriminated by banks and brokerages as the compliance is a nightmare. Ask some professional service advertising here if they can get a personal account for you. But rest assure that no bank account is guaranteed for a US citizen with low balance. I think banks in Georgia were taking US citizens who could walk into their branches but due to Covid it's kinda difficult now due to restrictions on flights as well as complete lockdowns. I think maybe CaptK here can give you some advice.

Unfortunately I am European, we are worse off than the Americans, Chinese and Japanese.....thank you very much for the advice!!;)
Well dear you can't live in Europe and avoid CRS. You have to move basically to a zero tax jurisdiction like UAE and Panama etc. Actually Eiuropeans are better off than Americans as they can move and avoid taxation and reporting. We can't as Americans. Banks, brokerages still discriminate us even if we are living away from USA. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Fred and GIOBBI4