Our valued sponsor

Question Best bank for full time crypto/forex trader.

Hello everyone.
I'm from Italy and I need a serious bank to cash out all the money I made on crypto and forex trading. In Italy generally they question you for every single wire that coinable is sending just because they are form UK but the sent money is from Estonia (Brexit) same goes with Binance.
I use also Revolut never had troubles with it but also I never sent too much money.

Please help me out.

Hey,

You have to understand one thing - retail banks won't be friendly to your money sources, they also won't open account for non-resident, so your goal is to find a business-oriented EMI that is crypto/forex friendly.

Retail oriented fintech such as Revolut or Transferwise might look good until you cross the road with the compliance. It's very generic, disappointing, ignorant, and slow. Your money could be frozen for months.

I would recommend applying to Bankera. For EEA residents the pricing is superb.

Capture.PNG

The Visa card is also free. Good thing is that they are the providers of the cards, meaning they are not issuing them over 3rd party. They are principal members of Visa.

They support SEPA Instant transfers, so your money can reach the beneficiary in seconds.

If you run a higher turnover, I would suggest to send me an email, so I would make sure you won't have any headaches.

Hope it helps ;)

Hello everyone.
I'm from Italy and I need a serious bank to cash out all the money I made on crypto and forex trading. In Italy generally they question you for every single wire that coinable is sending just because they are form UK but the sent money is from Estonia (Brexit) same goes with Binance.
I use also Revolut never had troubles with it but also I never sent too much money.

Please help me out.
it all depends on how much are we talking about and what are the frequency of the bank transfers.

would you mind sharing your experience with revolut in more details ? how much, how frequent and from which crypto exchange ?

Reactions: Fred and Min0taur0
Hey,

You have to understand one thing - retail banks won't be friendly to your money sources, they also won't open account for non-resident, so your goal is to find a business-oriented EMI that is crypto/forex friendly.

Retail oriented fintech such as Revolut or Transferwise might look good until you cross the road with the compliance. It's very generic, disappointing, ignorant, and slow. Your money could be frozen for months.

I would recommend applying to Bankera. For EEA residents the pricing is superb.

View attachment 2205

The Visa card is also free. Good thing is that they are the providers of the cards, meaning they are not issuing them over 3rd party. They are principal members of Visa.

They support SEPA Instant transfers, so your money can reach the beneficiary in seconds.

If you run a higher turnover, I would suggest to send me an email, so I would make sure you won't have any headaches.

Hope it helps ;)
I just chat with them and I’m gonna give it a try. If my volume increase can we move to a real bank with Phisicall office too ? Where can u explain me details ?
Tnks

it all depends on how much are we talking about and what are the frequency of the bank transfers.

would you mind sharing your experience with revolut in more details ? how much, how frequent and from which crypto exchange ?
I generally her paid in crypto so I change in in Coinbase and wire to Revolut. All work and no troubles but I have invoices that demonstrate so I deal with compliance in minutes.

Reactions: nomad999

Latest Threads