Our valued sponsor

Best bank in switzerland for personal use

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site
Can somebody recommend me currently a bank in switzerland for personal use ?

Goal is to have a swiss bank account i can use to connect with my personal broker accounts and use their cc and not be afraid getting closed in a bank crisis.

Also initial deposit should not be high as i perfer to have my money invested in assets and which are claimed on my and not the banks name.

Reactions: troubled soul
i don't need a private bank teling me how much and where i need to invest so they make their money on my personal account.
All is well invested and on my name registered so it can't be saver anymore.
It will be just a banking account which will not have restrictions and limit like the rest of EU banks in a bank crisis so i can hunt for opportunities between markets.
Also opening before switzerland implements the capital restrictions before the masses try to move their funds

Last edited:
i don't need a private bank teling me how much and where i need to invest so they make their money on my personal account.
All is well invested and on my name registered so it can't be saver anymore.
It will be just a banking account which will not have restrictions and limit like the rest of EU banks in a bank crisis so i can hunt for opportunities between markets.
Also opening before switzerland implements the capital restrictions before the masses try to move their funds
Such a bank for non residents doesn’t exist

Can somebody recommend me currently a bank in switzerland for personal use ?

Are you willing to make a personal visit to Switzerland?

Yeah I was thinking of another Swiss bank that's priced well. But you need also a connection to Switzerland as a reason for opening - from personal experience. Also OP is from Panama his profile says so that pretty much limits most options for cheap Swiss banking :confused:.

could the reason for opening acc. in one of those cheaper banks would be the fact that you already have one account in top tier bank(also in switzerland)?
that's some sort of tie with Switzerland, isn't it???

Last edited:
You could say that you are looking to buy a property nearby. With high street banks it all depends on the employee you find that day. Speaking the language would greatly help.
Maybe also Migros could open the account.

Are you willing to make a personal visit to Switzerland?
Yes i will be there anyways at the end of the month

Post Finance might open an account if you provide some decent reason
They declined already in 201x because of non resident when i asked for RE

Yeah I was thinking of another Swiss bank that's priced well. But you need also a connection to Switzerland as a reason for opening - from personal experience. Also OP is from Panama his profile says so that pretty much limits most options for cheap Swiss banking :confused:.
EU

You could say that you are looking to buy a property nearby. With high street banks it all depends on the employee you find that day. Speaking the language would greatly help.
Maybe also Migros could open the account.
Language is not an issue.

Last edited:

Latest Threads