Our valued sponsor

Best country for offshore company/banking for website company?

sha

Oct 20, 2018
Visit site
More than 10 years ago, I setup an LLC in America, and I hold all my bank accounts at an American bank - one business account and one personal account, to keep things separated.

A few years ago, I sold all my personal belongings, left America, and have been working from my laptop in different countries as a digital nomad.

The time has come where I need to shield my business assets from America. My plan was to create an offshore holding company, and then transfer my business' current assets to the newly formed offshore holding company. And of course, I will also need to create an offshore banking account for the offshore holding company.

My business currently has 2 sources of revenue - direct customers (hosting) and third party vendors (advertising). These sources of revenue all come from the US. All income is monthly and passive, as I'm providing a service.

I use FreshBooks invoicing to handle the direct customers, and they can pay using credit card (Stripe) or PayPal. All revenue generated from the third party customers is ACH Direct Deposit or PayPal.

I'm looking for some help... what are the best countries to create an offshore company and offshore bank account. I'm assuming it's easy to have these customers/vendors make payments that will go into the new offshore bank account?

Additional benefits, that would be nice, would be an ATM Visa/MC debit card attached to the offshore bank account that allows me to pull money out at international ATM's for no fee, and no fees for international deposits.

These are my initial thoughts as I continue to research the best course of action. Looking for any help or additional insight or what's the general direction I should go?

I am a US citizen holding a US passport.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: negon