Our valued sponsor

Best country to receive payments and turn it into Crypto?

Emilio

Jul 13, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys!

I'm Argentinian an I'm an online entrepreneur,
I want to turn all my income into Bitcoins.

I need to open an LLC/IBC in a country that allows me to:
*Open a bank account that I can use later to withdraw funds from Paypal and other payment processors
(through Bank transfer).
*Buy bitcoins with the money I withdrawn from Paypal and other payment processors.
*Process credit card payments from my clients.
*(Optional) Spend money with a debit/credit card and withdraw from ATMs.

I would keep the bank account almost empty all the time and turn every income into bitcoins.
Right now, I'm using an offshore bank account in USA but it is under my name and I would prefer that I operate as a juridic person.

My scheme is the following: Income-->Paypal-->USA Bank account --> Uphold -->Bitcoin

Now I'm thinking about opening a IBC in belize. Do you think that this country meet my requirements? If not, what country would be the best option?

I would keep the bank account almost empty all the time and turn every income into bitcoins.
My scheme is the following: Income-->Paypal-->USA Bank account --> Uphold -->Bitcoin
Won't you lose a substantial amount in conversion fees, spreads etc.? This process seems not very ideal to me...

But now I just read you're Argentinian so maybe anything will be better than your currency.

Just remember that most offshore banks and offshore jurisdictions don't like to mix these two things - A) regular active company and B) Bitcoin trading/investing.
A) is fine, B) is also fine. But combining A&B in one setup may cause you problems. So actually your personal account may be more usable for this than a company account.

If you have something that works, it may not be worth the effort to create some other "scheme" which would make things more complicated.

Won't you lose a substantial amount in conversion fees, spreads etc.? This process seems not very ideal to me...

But now I just read you're Argentinian so maybe anything will be better than your currency.

Just remember that most offshore banks and offshore jurisdictions don't like to mix these two things - A) regular active company and B) Bitcoin trading/investing.
A) is fine, B) is also fine. But combining A&B in one setup may cause you problems. So actually your personal account may be more usable for this than a company account.

If you have something that works, it may not be worth the effort to create some other "scheme" which would make things more complicated.

Thank you for asking,

With my current scheme I spend just 1% in fees (because Uphold charges 1% to convert ACH debit from my USA account to BTC). Receiving through paypal is free because I work from freelancer platforms, sending from paypal to USA account is also free.

Why do I want to set up a company Scheme?

1) Because now, the accounts are at my name and Argentina it's been working for a few years to get a TIEA with USA and this will happen eventually. This way I will be eluding taxes legally instead of not paying it (not legal). It's much harder to track a company that a single person.
2) Because I want to get credit card processing for my new websites.

For processing credit cards payment you can use a system like stripe, no need for a corporate bank account. If the TIEA will happen than I guess your idea is good, but if you go fully offshore maybe you want to consider to keep things separated, i.e. using paypal and transferwise to receive payment and then an OTC to buy cryptos?

I guess any offshore would work well in that case, Seychelles, Marshall, Belize, etc.

Latest Threads